Nashville Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shedevil.gif

I can? :hmm:

she devil :cute:

Axver! Pleeeeaaase list The Wanderer apart! It was attached to ISHFWILF at first, but then the song move on!

:sad:

Also, it will be the 61th song played on this tour haha turning 360 in the U2 tour with most played songs, and with 3 fucking Zooropa songs :drool:

I think these Mark Kelly Moments are REALLY cool......

I think it's incredible for U2 to mention Sen. Giffords and her husband every night. :applaud:

I just hope Ms. Giffords is able to at least view some of the magic U2's creating for her since she's not able to attend a show. Her survival is nothing short of miraculous. :heart:

All I can do is adjust the volume? Not sure how to go back into the stream history.

Eh, I can wait for the inevitable 1800 videos that will be online.

when the current broadcast is over it goes into the history

Who the fuck cares whether or not that U2Gigs will or won't count it as a full song? Why is that a big deal?

Like if U2gigs declares just a snippet, U2 didn't really play it?

u2gigs isn't the final authority on what is counted as a full song or not. I don't know why everyone puts that website on such a high pedestal

I'm saying if they do list it as a snippet, it doesn't change anything, so those who were outraged at the mere possibility of it being listed as such are being silly.

Who the fuck cares whether or not that U2Gigs will or won't count it as a full song? Why is that a big deal?

Like if U2gigs declares just a snippet, U2 didn't really play it?

Well, is more accurate than u2.com :huh: and any other site, i think.

Let´s made a signed petition to demand The Wanderer to be counted as a full song!! :wink:

Well, is more accurate than u2.com :huh: and any other site, i think.

Let´s made a signed petition to demand The Wanderer to be counted as a full song!! :wink:

*sigh*

I never declared they were anything but accurate. I'm saying it doesn't matter whether or not they list it as a snippet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom