Moscow Selist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it looks militarized, but I'm sure this is just security for the show and those people are possibly waiting to be let into the pitch area.

Honestly, coming from a rather oppressive country myself, I wouldn't blame Bono if he waited until after the show to express his displeasure.

Honestly, coming from a rather oppressive country myself, I wouldn't blame Bono if he waited until after the show to express his displeasure.
as he should. it would be incredibly poor form to be hauled off stage mid-show over the arrest of one person and impact however many people have paid to be at the show.

regardless of the causes they support, on the night the show matters more.

as he should. it would be incredibly poor form to be hauled off stage mid-show over the arrest of one person and impact however many people have paid to be at the show.

regardless of the causes they support, on the night the show matters more.

There would be a riot

This is the the smart thing to do, true. And I certainly don't want any band arrests made, but I would :heart: to see a pissed off B giving a piece of his mind about the Amnesty arrest - or the Greenpeace & One shutdowns. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom