Moscow Selist Party - Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well. .i am gonna miss the first 45 min of the show cuz i have to go to lunch.. damn it I should of brought my lunch today.. what was I thinking. :doh:

Order a pizza to be delivered
000768578.gif

Am I the only one who finds the scripted finger at every show kind of eyeroll-worthy? It'd be much cooler if it were spontaneous, and if there were actually, y'know, a reason for it.

Am I the only one who finds the scripted finger at every show kind of eyeroll-worthy? It'd be much cooler if it were spontaneous, and if there were actually, y'know, a reason for it.

Yeah, that's kind of lame if he's doing it at every show. Do you know he HAS been doing it at every show, though?

I think I only saw pictures from one or two of the shows of him doing it.

Yeah, but that's exactly the type of dorky stuff we've come to expect from him, isn't it? :shrug:

Why would he do that? I can see if he's pissed about something, but just randomly running around giving people the finger...oh well

Yeah, that's kind of lame if he's doing it at every show. Do you know he HAS been doing it at every show, though?

I think I only saw pictures from one or two of the shows of him doing it.

That "double-bird" was the third I've seen, and he seems to do it at the same point in each show, so I'd just (maybe wrongly?) assumed it was a regular thing.

When does he do it?

Usually during his lap of the catwalk during Stingray, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom