Montreal II Setlist Party II : Big Top Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is somebody can help me ?
and put the script at the end of "moment of surrender "
when bono sing kind of rap
thank very much in advance

Was awesome getting to listen to this yesterday on the long ride home after the concert! I :heart: technology.

OMG, listening to Even Better Than The Real Thing right now! It's gorgeous! :loveshower: :happydance: :yippie:

Love Bono's french with Larry's drums :drool:

A big thank you to Kevin :kiss:

you're welcome

chris did all the hard work. i just pushed record and moved from side to side.

a few of us are getting "the torrent is restricted". can you help with that?

Add it to the old Seattle thread, or you're going to freak people out thinking there's a video of the Montreal show. :wink:

i wasn't at montreal (notice the "dan dont kill urself" tag?)

good idea about the seattle thread though

is somebody can help me ?
and put the script at the end of "moment of surrender "
when bono sing kind of rap
thank very much in advance

What I hear:

Life is short, but it's the longest thing you'll ever do
The worse, the curse, is if dreams came true
God is a mirror, in which each man sees himself
Hell is a place, where you don't need any help

When I first met you, your face was like snow
Whereever I went to, you wanted to go
Your face, your grace, can of mace, in your case
And you put it down, 8:17 on the ground

Don't lose your faith in the clown

Hope this helps :wave:

I downloaded the file a while back and I can't get iTunes to open it. :reject: It's a .rar file and I don't know what to do with it. :der:

I would give almost anything to be there again today! This was the best show I have ever seen. Besides the setlist, which was my all time favourite, I got the chance to see a show with some of my favourite people. :hug:

OOC, UV, NYD and the Shine Like Stars snippet...well I am sure you can just imagine how fun it was to be in the pit for those!:hyper::love::drool:

I've seen this show 4 times on this leg and I've heard references to the teletubbies bit just as many times but I still have no idea what anyone is talking about! :confused:

Between the end of Zooropa and the start of City of Blinding Lights, you hear this weird childish music...it's the Teletubbies theme song, or at least parts of it.

‪U2 360 Concert Chicago 7/5/11 Zooropa to City of Blinding Lights‬‏ - YouTube

Starting at 3:30 :lol: I honestly smiled when I saw it live, but it was an interesting transition in my opinion. Still don't know why Bono & Edge wanted to have that as a segue - out of all things. :wink:

Thanks for the explanation. If you hadn't given me the time I still wouldn't have known what the hell anyone is talking about. :scratch: I guess I've never had a reason to hear the Teletubbies music prior to going to a U2 show...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom