Montreal II Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. i'm getting music.

"my computer is state of the art..."

:lol:

Page is being set-up gives us a few while it loads. Keep us informed if you still have issues loading the stream page #u2360mtl

@U2Baja

:applaud::hyper:

hello to both "pair of twins" a/k/a as JJAsi and kellyahern ...RICK get your head out of the gutter :reject: then again...twins twins twins :heart: lol ...i am sure good ol' Steve would not disagree with me on this one

My original membership brought me my most prized possession...the metallic u2 dot com "membership card" ...oh and i signed it in the back too

Any mirror links...please do share

Page is being set-up gives us a few while it loads. Keep us informed if you still have issues loading the stream page #u2360mtl

@U2Baja

:applaud::hyper:

thanks - makes my happy to know they are on to it . . . for what it's worth it's still not loading for me . . . drones away and then I get the 'lie down' screen . . . off to find vodka laced coffee for my nerves . . . see you soon . . . apparently interpol are on stage so looks like we are go for an earlier start today :)

Dear U2:

Please don't do anything totally awesome until at least an hour or an hour and a half into the show, as I can't tune in until maybe even 7:30.

Love you!

Cori

ok. they are repeating the same 5-6 songs :|

this is going to get old quick

in honor of tonight's show, i'm eating my last two reese's peanut butter eggs:

08reesespeanutbutteregg.jpg

bought a bunch when they were half off after easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom