Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steved1998

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Show starts at 9 and tomorrow's will be officially streamed evidently.

Look for lots of mistakes tonight.. Last night was the end of tour party and the band was out till like 4:30am

Crew sound checked Knocking on Heaven's Door

Checking in.... have to work for a few hours, but should be home by 9pm EST. Hope not to miss too much. See you guys then. :wave:

Source says fans are jumping over the fences with no security around. #u2360mtl”

:|

But, doors are open, it seems.
scaled.php

Show starts at 9 and tomorrow's will be officially streamed evidently.

Look for lots of mistakes tonight.. Last night was the end of tour party and the band was out till like 4:30am

Crew sound checked Knocking on Heaven's Door

End of tour party! That is so not allowed until NJ!

^ :crack: really! it just looks such a mess in comparison to reports from anaheim, chicago etc . . . i guess the heat and *OMG the tour is ending* mania is making some people a little :coocoo: . . . would help if venues and fan club could come together . . . I know, I'm sure it's all been said before :)

. . . in other news . . .

EveryBrokenWave retweet by u2gigs
Might not be able to tweet whole show. remember, @u2wanderer may have a stream. still full cell reception in the stadium. #u2360mtl
16 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

:up:

FROG? :lol:

I've been reading about the GA difficulties. :ohmy: I think the heat does make people crazy. And it helps to have some strict-but-nice security around. There was an angry security lady in Winnipeg who brought the hammer down on miscreants and threatened to take people's tickets away if they jumped the barriers. She was nice, though.

I hope everyone has fun and I hope the show is extra awesome to make up for all the problems!

I hope they do Glastonbury and knockin', it will make me happy I didn't go

#yisi

hey! i have a beef with the tags!

i didn't miss oth. RICH missed oth.

i'm pissed they played OOC! and a little pissed they played oth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom