Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: for Outsider

5n9kad

:cough: it's looking kinda hazy there :crack:

F1 (Formula 1) = the most prestigious and fastest racing car in the world. Just like soccer (football) it is very popular all over the world except the US.

There's a grand prix series held annually in the world's renowned major cities, like Monaco, Singapore, Dubai, Melbourne, Barcelona, Montreal. Indianapolis used to host one, but they were losing money (the only city that ever did that!) so it's off the list now.
that's because it seems americans prefer a contest to see who can steadily turn left for 500 miles.

exhilarating. except the opposite of that.

He should sing Where Have all the Cowboys Gone, and Edge should wear his cowboy hat.. then all the plebians can collectively cream themselves

Hippodrome de Montreal - Montreal, QC - July 8, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways / Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World (snippet)
4) Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet) / Anthem (snippet)
5) I Will Follow

With or without Tattoo Dan? :hmm: :laugh:

F1 (Formula 1) = the most prestigious and fastest racing car in the world. Just like soccer (football) it is very popular all over the world except the US.

There's a grand prix series held annually in the world's renowned major cities, like Monaco, Singapore, Dubai, Melbourne, Barcelona, Montreal. Indianapolis used to host one, but they were losing money (the only city that ever did that!) so it's off the list now.

Thank you for that! Better than google! :):hug:

Setlist has been posted on Twitter. I don't dare look at it. :wink:
----

INTRO - Space Oddity

2) The Fly
4) Until The End Of The World / Where Have All The Flowers Gone? (snippet) / Anthem (snippet)
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots

Setlist has been posted on Twitter. I don't dare look at it. :wink:
----

INTRO - Space Oddity

2) The Fly
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots

I just did :lol: . . . happily I am reasonably senile so have no memory of what I just witnessed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom