Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

Welcome back. :heart: :wave:

:wave: to everyone I've missed . . . VP, BlmRmGrl, Sue, vjacqb, trojanchick, e_o . . . anyone else :uhoh:

:hyper: :hug:

Aw, thanks! I started a new job, and my internet (and concert-going :grumpy: ) time has been cut down considerably. I've been mainly sticking to the PGP thread, when I have time. I was supposed to be in Montreal for the shows. But I'll be in Toronto! I have 2.5 vacation days for the next year, and I'm using two of them for Toronto, wooo-hoooo! :lol:

I'll do the setlist. :)

Hippodrome de Montreal - Montreal, QC - July 8, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly

Hi VintagePunk - I took a few YEARS off ! But I'm back and enjoying the blue madness....Thanks for noticing my absence.:wave:

Of course I noticed! What are you up to these days? Ever talk to Beav? I'm not even sure if he's around much anymore. :reject:

Still cracks my shit up that he was the non-fan you introduced to the site, but he stayed for years... :lol:

Hippodrome de Montreal - Montreal, QC - July 8, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways

Really love this Achtung Baby-esque opening. :drool:

Of course I noticed! What are you up to these days? Ever talk to Beav? I'm not even sure if he's around much anymore. :reject:

Still cracks my shit up that he was the non-fan you introduced to the site, but he stayed for years... :lol:

Same thing with me, was unemployed and felt guilty being on here when I should be job hunting...but now i have a jobby-job (w/ access to the blue crack) and a U2 show on 7/20.....so I'm all jazzed up again.:lol:

I no longer work with Beav, but talk to him on FB....I dont think he's on here much anymore at all...You have a great memory.:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom