Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I'm sure you know Howard

594066366f46283ff28a73.jpg

:D

ok im now very confused the show starts at 7 right. interpol plays for 1 hour or one and a half hour. i know u2 comes on at 9pm. so how long is the opening act

Tweeted:

atu2 atu2 Interpol has finished their set. About 30 minutes (give or take) before U2 take the stage for #u2360MTL

so im right in thinking 7pm interpol 8pm to 9pm sit and suck thumb as dallas and rocco run aorund stage and get us all excited, and 9pm gorund control to major tom time

Ground control to Major Tom.. sorry, I've been singing this all day since lift off this
morning.
Star Trek (yes, I'm a bit of a trekkie) actors on MSNBC talking about NASA and the last trip into space today. :D

Hiya everyone, :wave:

Ground control to Major Tom.. sorry, I've been singing this all day since lift off this
morning.
Star Trek (yes, I'm a bit of a trekkie) actors on MSNBC talking about NASA and the last trip into space today. :D

:wave:
Ya, it's kind of sad... :( end of era. I wonder if Bono will mention this tonight during the BD sequence?

Jem is front rail on Adam's side. She got separated from Wild and Zooey, but is with other friends. Wild is 2nd row Edge's side. Crystal is outside rail by one of the claw legs. :lol: Still catching up with the others...

:hyper:

what no more star trek or no more nasa, cause nasa i can live iwthout star trek is like living iwth out u2 not possible

:love: :wave:

morning.

<-- new there was a launch today; a tiny bit clueless as to the historical significance of it all :)

:wave: :hug:

time for some munchies

brownies.jpg

and a drinky to methinks

canadianBeer33612280338711590.jpeg

:D

well considerin this is the first stop in montral of this tour yes it would be corwded. i do not expect such a corwd in toronto especially for a Monday night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom