Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bradcoady So excited for #U2360MON traveled all the way from Newfoundland!

:hug: So happy for all these people seeing a U2 show for the first time in Atlantic Canada. Hope they have a blast, so lucky they get to see the tour finale! And I hope all our Blue Crackers at the show are okay as well.

Constantine506 7 limos just left mctn airport #U2360Mon

:ohmy: Looks like they arrived, unless Oprah brought a shitload of celebrities. :wink:

I would hope. When we saw them Tuesday, it was 4 black SUVs followed by white vans carrying mgmt. Besides, it's too early for arrival. They usually show up between 4-5pm. :hmm:

It's 3:54 PM in Moncton, so I guess they arrived a little early - sightseeing? Doubt it. :wink: Or like I said, it might have been Oprah and a shitload of celebrities. Hell, those are the rumors that are spreading around Moncton now. Neil Young & Jay-Z have been supposedly sighted. We shall see.

I'll bet $$ it was celebrities and not them. Rumors on Twitter had them arriving in Moncton around 4:30pm. So we've got another half hour maybe? :hmm:

U2 typically do not get to the venue before 5 if they are not soundchecking. Clearly, they are not soundchecking, which was expected. 4:30 arrival, with the drive to the site puts them near 5pm. I doubt the band has already arrived.

nah, takin shelter still, trying to keep myself dry, this outfit weights a ton when wet :wink:

heading out in 30 mins or so tho, we´re enjoying few pints with a friend :D

We have landing at Moncton International. Picture of the U2360 jet is in the link.

Ow.ly - image uploaded by @Phoff (Stéphane LeBlanc)

Sky starting to clear up.

360095701.jpg

I posted that the plane landed but didn't notice the picture that was posted 3 minutes earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom