Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the highlight for me was hearing ooc in anaheim :| :sad:

anybody else freak when the site had the maintenance screen up? lol. perfect timing award.

off to the red cross...

Check out Twitter! :wink:

@u2gigs P.S. It should be "I Sent A Fax Through A Phone Line"

RT @tegod: Stream with the spirit I found. Stream and the night would be enough. #u2360mon

How to Dismantle an Atomic Stream #U2360MON

The rivers run but soon run dry....we need new streams tonight! #u2360MON @u2gigs @u2com

I threw a stream through your window #U2360MON

:lol:

Uh oh. Tonight's setlist:

Even Better Than The Real Thing / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
The Fly / Rain (snippet)
Mysterious Ways / Red Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Until The End Of The World / Rain (snippet)
I Will Follow / Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Get On Your Boots / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
Stay (Faraway, So Close!) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Red Rain (snippet) / Rain (snippet)
Elevation / It's Raining Men (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Red Rain (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo / Rain (snippet)
Zooropa / Rain (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
City Of Blinding Lights / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Vertigo / Red Rain (snippet)
Rain (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Please (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Only Happy When It Rains (snippet) / Over The Rainbow (snippet)
Scarlet / Singing in the Rain (snippet)
Walk On / Rain (snippet)

encore(s):
One / Rain (snippet)
Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me / Red Rain (snippet)
With Or Without You / Purple Rain (snippet)
Moment of Surrender / Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (snippet)
Bad / Red Rain (snippet) / Purple Rain (snippet) / Rain (snippet) / Singing in the Rain (snippet) / A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall (snippet) / Can't Stand The Rain (snippet) / It's Raining Men (snippet) / Only Happens When It Rains (snippet) / Over The Rainbow (snippet) / Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (snippet) / Why Does It Always Rain On Me? (snippet)

:lmao:

:applaud:

I love all the puns. :lol:

*hands out cake to everyone*

So anyone able to tell me how many hours from now the show is supposed to start? :hmm: easier than timezones.

Cake :drool:

This is the first tour I actually followed and saw. Makes me teary eyed to believe it's all almost over. I got to finally hear I Will Follow live, got see Zooropa (totally unexpected :drool:), and most important I saw my all time favorite song Stay (Faraway, So Close!). Lots of memories, lots of great setlist parties with lots of laughs and boobage and incredible setlist surprises. Can't wait for the next tour!

I love all the puns. :lol:

*hands out cake to everyone*

So anyone able to tell me how many hours from now the show is supposed to start? :hmm: easier than timezones.

right now, it is 11 pacific, 2 eastern, 3 atlantic (moncton time)

doors are about to open

show is in 6 hours

Cake :drool:

This is the first tour I actually followed and saw. Makes me teary eyed to believe it's all almost over. I got to finally hear I Will Follow live, got see Zooropa (totally unexpected :drool:), and most important I saw my all time favorite song Stay (Faraway, So Close!). Lots of memories, lots of great setlist parties with lots of laughs and boobage and incredible setlist surprises. Can't wait for the next tour!

Same here, except I didn't see Stay live. :sad: I really hope to see them again on the next tour (hopefully when I'm in university, I want to move to Miami! Such an awesome city that hosted a great show on this tour!) :drool:

What a tour. Must be bittersweet for the whole 360 crew and the band, to have been on and off the road for 25 months.

from facebook. 3 minutes ago:

28161025915864076411310.jpg

8 PM EST for me. :up: And it looks like all parking passes are sold out. More puns please!

@u2gigs I was born...I was born...to stream for you..in a place called Moncton...after that, an everafter... #U2360MON

all of this could be yours , just give me A GOOD STREAM and no one gets hurt #U2360MON

i have climbed the highest mountains, i have run through the fields, only to have a stream @u2gigs @u2_News #U2360MON

In my stream I was drowning my sorrows... #U2360MON

I hope God Will Send His Stream tonight #u2stream #u2360mon

My turn to bug U2 via tweet :lol: rain goo away, seems clearer sky coming this way from west

@_Asi__

Desert sky, Dream beneath the desert sky, The rivers run, but soon run dry, We need new stream tonight #U2360MON #U2

:lol: All security in the ponchos. Awesome.

:yawn: M'kay guys, to get any decent amount of sleep I should prolly head to bed now. Tho it's 8.30. I'll be back in 4,5 hours to party hardy! :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom