Minneapolis Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those poor poor people :hug:

Yeah, we get Interpol on Tuesday. I'll be using that as a break for food and the loo. :|
At least we have seats so we're not stuck in the heat pile known as GA. I wouldn't be able to do it...the heat's hard enough on me as it is. (All those pesky 1st trimester symptoms...this heat tends to make me dizzy and/or nauseated. Bleh.) I'm hoping there's a shady spot near wherever the band arrives at so I don't have to abandon my plans of camping out in hopes of finally meeting them. :reject:

All of the names that have been mentioned really emphasize to me HOW AMAZING it is that Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry have been around/healthy/normal/together for so long....they really do defy logic....

Ok, Bono's not normal, but you know what I mean!

There is a well-written article referencing their longevity in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - A band on a mission: U2 has capitalized on its pop platform - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

And while I was there, I saw that Ben Roethlisberger is now a married man. Fathers, it now may be safe to let your daughters go to the U2 show.

Yeah, we get Interpol on Tuesday. I'll be using that as a break for food and the loo. :|
At least we have seats so we're not stuck in the heat pile known as GA. I wouldn't be able to do it...the heat's hard enough on me as it is. (All those pesky 1st trimester symptoms...this heat tends to make me dizzy and/or nauseated. Bleh.) I'm hoping there's a shady spot near wherever the band arrives at so I don't have to abandon my plans of camping out in hopes of finally meeting them. :reject:

yeah you gotta take care of yourself hun :hug:

let's hope there's a nice cool shady spot for you :hug:

There is a well-written article referencing their longevity in the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - A band on a mission: U2 has capitalized on its pop platform - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

And while I was there, I saw that Ben Roethlisberger is now a married man. Fathers, it now may be safe to let your daughters go to the U2 show.

Married or not, it still won't stop him from being a disgusting pig. If it wasn't going to be so bloody hot, I'd wear my Cleveland Browns jersey to the damn show. (Born and raised Browns fan, sorry to say. My dad was born and raised in Cleveland, so it's in the blood. The team may suck, but there you have it lol.)

Married or not, it still won't stop him from being a disgusting pig. If it wasn't going to be so bloody hot, I'd wear my Cleveland Browns jersey to the damn show. (Born and raised Browns fan, sorry to say. My dad was born and raised in Cleveland, so it's in the blood. The team may suck, but there you have it lol.)

No worse than the Bengals! They truly suck, from the owner on down.

Interpol is better than people here have been saying they are.

i'm going on what I've seen in 5 shows 2 in Europe 2010 & 3 this year and i have tried to like them , maybe their records are better :shrug:

The lead singer needed to get the crowd going more, be more showman like move around and interact more with the audience imo :)

I'm very sorry.......:lol: (New England sports fan, and yes I am snooty about it)

I'm going to try and watch this setlist thread and be strong, but I will not lie, it shall be hard.

Despite the vocal group of people hell bent on convincing the world of the idea that Interpol is teh suckz!1 they've been well-received. One only has to keep an eye on Twitter to see that the majority appears to be enjoying them as an opener. :up:

can honestly say I haven't a clue who they are :reject: and not entirely sure I've even heard one of their tunes by accident :shrug: . . .
Must.. link.. you.. :hmm:

Agreed. Saw them in Chicago, and really enjoyed their performance. Granted, they're not the most charismatic opening act in U2 history, but...c'mon, it's not like they're Fray/BEP levels of bad or anything.

Interpol is done with their penultimate opening set - U2 coming up, no setlist has leaked yet.

I kinda like it better that way . . . I have NO self control :shifty: :lol:

Feel better soon, Love.. :hug:
:) cheers . . . hublet and kidlets love it . . . mumma's lost her voice so it is, as Bjork would say . . . oh so quiet :giggle: *coughhacksplegh* :p

Despite the vocal group of people hell bent on convincing the world of the idea that Interpol is teh suckz!1 they've been well-received. One only has to keep an eye on Twitter to see that the majority appears to be enjoying them as an opener. :up:

Must.. link.. you.. :hmm:

:applaud: yes plis :yes:

:wave::hyper::wave::hyper::wave:

hiiii wild, bd, purple & kaffy!

this may be my last able to follow SLP unless the check my
cousin promised me for a new Laptop battery ( i don't have wifi at home but i could be out in one of the parks where I can get free wif) arrives by at least mid=week for motcon.

I'm house sitting for her with her LT :D :yippie:

Sooo....last night I had my first real GA nightmare. Highlights were: Carney was really a KISS lip-syncing band - in full costume, the front rail turned into a granite bar, and GA was being bussed in. :huh:

Have there been setlist rumors tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom