Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
16289244.jpg

this wont help with any streaming though right ?

Yay, party time!
ilf59f.gif

Ooo, it's still pretty far away til the show, so I guess I'll go watch some DVDs and come back later.

you know what really sucks ? I was at a BDay party on Saturday and they got tix for dublin as a present from somone who was "connected" and when I told them about the ES thang at Barca they didnt have a clue what I was talking about

Oh, that just makes me sad. Tickets for U2 in Dublin would be appreciated so much more by any one of us (me! me! me!)....

:wave: Hi everyone...these shows in Europe are making me REALLY unproductive at work!

Oh, that just makes me sad. Tickets for U2 in Dublin would be appreciated so much more by any one of us (me! me! me!)....

yea unfortunately a lot of people at the concerts don't know a lot of the back catalog. but imagine if all the people at the concerts were Interfernece members... there would be booing for Pride, With or without you, and one.

U2 would be so confused. :huh: The intro to sunday bloody sunday would be responded with "BOO" and an appearance of Acrobat would make the stadium explode. :lol:

is this where we bitch about the setlist?

/reverse jinx'd

-dan

shame i was to drunk to actually ask the guy how he got the tix for Dublin. Needless to say the neighbours who I havnt spoken more than a "hi" to in 9 months are my best friends and i am trying to lose weight to go as hand luggage

what beach are you heading for and why does it take 5 months to get there ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom