Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what really sucks ? I was at a BDay party on Saturday and they got tix for dublin as a present from somone who was "connected" and when I told them about the ES thang at Barca they didnt have a clue what I was talking about

Anybody want to make speculation about the possibility of surprises tonight?

I bet we'll get something...

by the way, Magnificent plus strange opera Bono:drool::drool:

Wow! This must be a scary sight when Bono sees him while performing in Milan!

ueg.jpg

Eh yeah, I'm on a conference call for a few hours. Thank goodness I don't have to pay attention.

I'm a weather intern with the local news station so I'm responsible for all the on air graphics. Maybe I'll just say "fuck it" and the graphics will be photos from Milan and the final setlist :mac:

I thought Opera Bono was particularly strong last night, especially since he almost certainly didn't have any effects going as with that The Hands that Built America performance...:up:

Maybe they'll do MS. I know it hasn't had any kind of break, but I already miss it.:heart: Kinda doubt it though.

DM? MW?

I have work during the show today :angry:

yeah me too, but I can go back and forth inbetween tabs.
Maybe it won't be as busy today.

you know what really sucks ? I was at a BDay party on Saturday and they got tix for dublin as a present from somone who was "connected" and when I told them about the ES thang at Barca they didnt have a clue what I was talking about

That just ain't right. But not unusual either. :|

Yes, I miss mysterious ways too ^^

And OMG, now that you mentioned it - they should do The Hands that Built America too :drool:

:reject:

Hey, I would like it.:up:

This would be a great time to break out that reported Ave Maria outro on the end of MOS:drool::drool::drool:

CRAP! My work called I need to take over a shift.. Second party I miss this tour.:|
I'm not amused

I remember when I went to the astoria gig in 2001, there was this guy dressed up in the fly suit, with slicked back hair and everything, totally nuts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom