Milan 2 -Setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I understand correctly, sounds like Matt (?) and friends from U2gigs got free redzone wristbands. There could be some mighty fine videos posted later tonight.

If I understand correctly, sounds like Matt (?) and friends from U2gigs got free redzone wristbands. There could be some mighty fine videos posted later tonight.

you sure they didn't have red zone tickets? That's how I understood that tweet.

wow! i wonder how they worked that out!

Hola everyone :applaud:

About the red zone and u2gigs, I believe they were offered wristbands? Maybe if there aren't enough people within that area they are scooped out from the normal GA area?

Of course, that could be problematic because those tickets did cost more, however, they were technically paying for a guaranteed good spot?... Have no idea :reject:

About the red zone and u2gigs, I believe they were offered wristbands? Maybe if there aren't enough people within that area they are scooped out from the normal GA area?

Of course, that could be problematic because those tickets did cost more, however, they were technically paying for a guaranteed good spot?... Have no idea :reject:

Oh that would be cool :)

:beer: sure why not?

They are in and we are hoping for primo updates and video :up:

regarding those wristbands. U2gigs guy did say they showed up 30 minutes prior to gates opening. No smart U2 fan with GA tix would show up 30 minutes prior to gates. That's why I think they were expecting those wristbands to get red zone.

regarding those wristbands. U2gigs guy did say they showed up 30 minutes prior to gates opening. No smart U2 fan with GA tix would show up 30 minutes prior to gates. That's why I think they were expecting those wristbands to get red zone.

hey! that's when i plan on showing up, lol! ;)

but i don't expect to have a great spot either. :)

Ah, didn't realise that! Makes a bit more sense !

Good mornin USA

18:31 U2tour.de: Aus Mailand wird es aus technischen Gründen KEINE 1000Mikes-Liveschalten geben! Wir bitten um euer Verständnis

this means no 1000 mikes

I missed all the hubub around Barca (assuming that's when it was) as I was moving; but what exactly is 1000 mikes?

They were supposed to have live feeds of the opening night. I believe some people were able to hear it but the majority of us weren't.

So far, I don't think many people have had much luck with that site, I could be wrong.

you are joking
1000 mikes was responsible for the LIVE stream for Elecrical Storm from Barca2
as in LIVE as it happened

was run from the German U2Tour.de site but it is deffo not happening tonight

They were supposed to have live feeds of the opening night. I believe some people were able to hear it but the majority of us weren't.

So far, I don't think many people have had much luck with that site, I could be wrong.
They played a few live songs for us from Barcelona 2, including the most important one (ES).

strange that nobody with a mobile flat rate is "streaming" happened a few times in the dark ages of 2005.

As for Electrical Storm, let's hope "if" they play they have the key issues in check, either Edge or Bono needs to adjust to make the tune work.

official tix for berlin are now being sold for 30% less cos they cant fill the staduim . think I shall get my black armband out and mourn a lil

can i carry on talking to myself here or will someone get annoyed soon ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom