Milan 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks. :wave:

In Europe! Got to Intarwebz in time for the gig, so U2gigs will have updates. Matt is at the show and will have videos and photos after, but he can't do live updates tonight, or at least that's what he told me earlier. Hopefully he CAN, but as I say, don't hold your breath; I'll be doing the live summary on the U2gigs mainpage as best I can.

Thanks so much :hug: :wave:

In Europe! Got to Intarwebz in time for the gig, so U2gigs will have updates. Matt is at the show and will have videos and photos after, but he can't do live updates tonight, or at least that's what he told me earlier. Hopefully he CAN, but as I say, don't hold your breath; I'll be doing the live summary on the U2gigs mainpage as best I can.

whas up A?

How much sleep are you planning on getting over the next few weeks?

:bow: Thank you!

ASSVER! : pounce::hug: Welcome to the other side of the world! :D

Hmm... for some reason, I'm listening to Eno's Another Day On Earth as my pre-gig music. It's a good album.

anyone have the mikes link handy. Greeting from Green Bay btw...it is a very comfortable 70F right now....

Hey! :wave:
Thanks for keeping us informed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom