Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MW gets dropped and I turn in my fancard and ask Adam for a divorce. :madwife:

Without its solo, I don't really think MW has been played on 360 in the first place. This tour has seen the debut of an Achtung reject, Mediocrity Ways.

More pron.

im2ybm.jpg

I hate seeing that empty orange section behind the stage.

I don't care what they drop (Zooropa aside), as long as they bring back NLOTH, the song. Best live track from the album. Turf out Boots, Elevation, ISHFWILF, neutered MW, whatever, just bring NLOTH back U2.

I was at the only first US leg show that didn't get it (Landover, MD), and then showed up late (long story) to Charlottesville, so I missed it altogether. :madwife: It was probably the only new song I was really looking forward to hearing. Well, Magnificent, too--I was hoping that they could take it higher than they did on the album, where I like it but feel that it missed its full Mysterious Ways potential.

Down to just 3 NLOTH songs, the same low HTDAAB reached at a few late Vertigo shows (somewhat compensated at all shows bar Auckland II by the inclusion of WITS, and I guess some may consider Saints compensation too but I wouldn't count a cover).

Can 360 set a new low with just TWO songs from the most recent album? If they run up against a curfew anywhere and have to cut MOS, it may happen ...

Well, as you said before, this is now their longest tour timewise, meaning NLOTH is hardly new anymore.

If ever a tour had justification for cutting some more recent songs, the 2011 shows on the 360 Tour have it.

That said, bring back The Unforgettable Fire! :D

People, in general the reason the wireless networks are so shit is just because they aren't designed to handle one-off huge surges in localised traffic such as that generated by a concert. There's no conspiracy, and the crappiness is mainly attributable to the investment generally not being worth it.

Though tonight is especially shit.

Thank you professor.

[
That said, bring back The Unforgettable Fire! :D[/QUOTE]

I agree I saw The Unforgettable Fire in Milano and it was awesome...sent shivers down my spine just listening to it.

I was at the only first US leg show that didn't get it (Landover, MD), and then showed up late (long story) to Charlottesville, so I missed it altogether. :madwife: It was probably the only new song I was really looking forward to hearing. Well, Magnificent, too--I was hoping that they could take it higher than they did on the album, where I like it but feel that it missed its full Mysterious Ways potential.

I really liked Unknown Caller too. I kinda miss some of the Vertigo songs too. I have to say that MW has been sort of fading in the recent years. It will never be as awesome as Zoo/Pop. Le sigh.

Back
Top Bottom