Melbourne 2 12/03/10 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got my coffee :D I do have to work in the morning though, so I may not make it. Maybe someone else would like to do the set list updates tonight. Any volunteers?

Concert will start in about 2 hours.

No reports of any soundcheck by the band today,

You're right in that the soundcheck was performed by the crew but Axver tweeted that Edge participated in at least part of the soundcheck.
He shared the following soundcheck details from the stadium some hours ago:

Soundcheck, Melbourne 2:
  • City of Blinding Lights - Intro only
  • City of Blinding Lights - More this time
  • Vertigo - Instrumental
  • "Crew soundcheck continues with some random guitar"
  • Where The Streets Have No Name - Just a bit
  • I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - Fragments
  • Where The Streets Have No Name - Some parts
  • I Will Follow - Riff only
  • City of Blinding Lights - Just a bit
  • City of Blinding Lights - Even more work
  • New Year's Day - Piano soundcheck
  • City of Blinding Lights - Again, more tweaking

U2gigs (u2gigs) on Twitter

I'm off to bed - enjoy the show!

3cejhd

3cendh

5dblck0j:iphone

imagefromurl

imagefromurl

imagefromurl

I think I'll actually be here for this setlist party. It's 3 in the morning my time, and I'm not even particularly tired.

Have we been able to get any of those decent quality live audio feeds of these NZ/Australia shows? The 1000Mikes things or whatever. Does anyone know if we'll get one tonight? I have no clue how those things work.

I think I'll actually be here for this setlist party. It's 3 in the morning my time, and I'm not even particularly tired.

Have we been able to get any of those decent quality live audio feeds of these NZ/Australia shows? The 1000Mikes things or whatever. Does anyone know if we'll get one tonight? I have no clue how those things work.

100mic changed their rules and fans haven't figured out an alternative yet. There's a thread about it on one of the touring forums here.

We get to read various twits write about songs played.

Have we been able to get any of those decent quality live audio feeds of these NZ/Australia shows? The 1000Mikes things or whatever. Does anyone know if we'll get one tonight?

nope, expect text updates only tonight, barring a surprise

interesting tweet from Ax:

u2gigs Last minute setlist change! No idea what, just saw them replace printed sets with new copies. #u2360melbourne
3 minutes ago via txt

I've been staying waaaaay too late TOO often the past 6 weeks :uhoh:, so I think I'm not going to stay. And I did stay up for Melb 1 !
I'll try to catch one of the of the other Aussie ones later on!:hyper:

How cool is that they showed up for a suprise radio chat and music-making!!! YAY !:applaud::heart:

I look foward to reading the SLP tomorrow!

I don't feel totoally bad about missing this; Unforgetable Fire is playing Fri here in NYC! Next best thing!!:hyper::applaud:

Everyone have a *** fabuloso *** SLP !!! :wave::wave:

Back
Top Bottom