Melbourne 2 12/03/10 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
interesting tweet from Ax:

u2gigs Last minute setlist change! No idea what, just saw them replace printed sets with new copies. #u2360melbourne
3 minutes ago via txt

I have a feeling this will be bring many good things. :hyper:

i went on wednesday and was meant to be going tonight but am too sick to go, i have the tickets right next to me :( but i still can't help but see what they do tonight lol

Ax:

u2gigs Space Oddity! Here begins probably my last 360 show. Though Matt has more in the works for 2011! #u2360melbourne
2 minutes ago via txt

Ax:

u2gigs Swellbourne 2 begins with Stingray Gitarre. #u2360melbourne
half a minute ago via txt

i went on wednesday and was meant to be going tonight but am too sick to go, i have the tickets right next to me :( but i still can't help but see what they do tonight lol

:hug: . . . by some crazy fluke a friend at work was going down this weekend so I just gave her the tickets - think she was going to suprise her cousin or something so at least some one is using mine :) get better soon :hug:

I'm in the same vessel... But 2x syd will be ace

:) :hyper: . . . are you doing ga or seats? or even red zone?

Hi :wave:

Wow, Stingray, perfect timing :hyper:

hola :wave:

December 3, 2010 - Etihad Stadium - Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Intro: Davie Bowie - Space Oddity

Setlist
1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day

thank you :)

(the idea of being together enough for posting set lists just fills me with unrelenting anxiety :reject: )

Purplereign said:
:hug: . . . by some crazy fluke a friend at work was going down this weekend so I just gave her the tickets - think she was going to suprise her cousin or something so at least some one is using mine :) get better soon :hug:

:) :hyper: . . . are you doing ga or seats? or even red zone?

Seats night 1, ga night 2

original_image.jpg

thanks PR i will get better in about 7 months lol but i'm so glad i pushed through and saw them on wednesday, i live in adelaide so it would've been another 9 hour trip back today lol, enjoy sydney :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom