Melbourne 1 - Setlist Party!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet)
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Mercy
11. Bad
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo / Highway to Hell (snippet) / Devil Inside (snippet)
16. Funky Town (snippet) / Crazy Tonight
17. Sunday Bloody Sunday w/ Jay-Z
18. Scarlet
19. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

Encore(s):
20. One

I wonder if there was an extra snippet or two hidden in Crazy Tonight that we'll hear about from Ax later when he's able to make contact again.

i know harley davidson makes leather thats breathable in that its lightweight and looks similar to what Bono is wearing, maybe thats what his leather is, or it might be just what is called Pleather

alrighty . . . sbs maybe, but NOT scarlet . . . that's about as open as this mind is gonna get for now :D

funnily enough, the video i uploaded from auckland of u2 and jay-z doing scarlet has over 32,000 views on youtube, two of the biggest places where views have come from have been hip-hop sites. apparently he sang some lines of his song history...

History lyrics - Jay-Z

not so bad, imo. besides, it's way, way better than bono rambling for two minutes, yelling rejoice a couple of times and rolling into walk on.

I will get down on my knees and personally thank all four lads for each and every night they keep him away from Scarlet. :sexywink:

Because Bono just talking over it is so much better :shrug: it was ruined either way, at least Jay-Z brings something new to the table.

3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
7. Elevation
10. Mercy
11. Bad
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
18. Scarlet

Encore(s):
20. One
21. Where The Streets Have No Name

funnily enough, the video i uploaded from auckland of u2 and jay-z doing scarlet has over 32,000 views on youtube, two of the biggest places where views have come from have been hip-hop sites. apparently he sang some lines of his song history...

History lyrics - Jay-Z

not so bad, imo. besides, it's way, way better than bono rambling for two minutes, yelling rejoice a couple of times and rolling into walk on.

*bookmarks to read later and mayhaps increase limited musical view of the world* . . . I'm wondering how brutal Jay'z's fans would be if the boot were on the other foot, so to speak :hmm:

please.........

IALW once is sleep-inducing enough !!! :gah:

:lol: *runs away*

:sexywink: . . . how you doin?

In the whole of the time I've been here, I still haven't finished this album I was listening to because of the computer shutting down :lol:

okay, just about time to end tonight's UV/HMTMKMKM mystery...

3. I Will Follow
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
7. Elevation
10. Mercy
11. Bad
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
18. Scarlet

Encore(s):
20. One
21. Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name

Mercy and Bad, not very surprising but cool anyway. Too bad they dropped One Tree Hill though.

i know harley davidson makes leather thats breathable in that its lightweight and looks similar to what Bono is wearing, maybe thats what his leather is, or it might be just what is called Pleather

I think "Leather-ette" is the new "Pleather" similar to what they have in cars...either way it's hot (as in temperature). I don't know how he can wear that stuff, even if it is real leather, I would die!! I'm uncomfortable just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom