London 2 Setlist Party & Discussion Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it worked much better when I first heard it in Zagreb. I've always thought it was a bit weird to have that speech before Streets, with Tutu shouting ONE in the end and interfering with the Streets intro. Before One, it felt more natural. I'm pretty sure they'll keep it like that. One other thing that many will like is that it keeps Bono from having endless rants before One. But I guess that also means that One won't be played early in the set anymore, which I find ok because IMO it's better at the end of the set/in the first encore.

It's my favorite setlist so far. Bad and New Year's Day, wheeee. I listened to it at u2log and I'm checking out the videos at the moment. It seems a whole lot better than the first one. Too bad I wasn't there. :(

Still waiting for Your Blue Room...

just me who thought BAD was a tad disappointing? 5th time seeing U2 and first time seeing BAD, wanted it to be great but it was a bit flat IMO

WOW! best gig Ive ever seen! Had so much fun, was on the bar by the outer runway so had a fantastic spot! The disco version of crazy tonight was boss, but the whole experience was great! roll on next tour :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom