London 2 Setlist Party and Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricky was jumping like a mad man when I saw them and then I found out that he was performing with a broken rib! Couldn't believe it. BTW, I Predict a Riot comes out as a downloadable track on Rockband next week. (Yes, I have a 13 year-old son. I know these things. :D)

u2log: Masks are being handed out all over the place, are they filming tonight?

:doh:

u2log: I don't know who in U2 booked Glasvegas but they should get a spanking

Meh. They should get spanked on-stage for all I care. :lol:

I really hope YBR is played tonight... still, I think this is more realistic:

1) Breathe
2) No Line
3) Boots
4) Magnificent
5) Beautiful Day
6) Electrical Storm
7) One
8) UTEOTW
9) Stay
10) Unknown Caller
11) The Unforgettable Fire
12) Cobble
13) Vertigo
14) Crazy
15) SBS
16) PITNOL
17) MLK
18) Walk On
19) Streets
20) Bad
--encore break--
21) Ultraviolet
22) WOWY
23) Moment of Surrender

Lock it in... this is my prediction for tonight. It would be absolutely sacrilegious for them not to play Bad at least once at Wembley this tour... considering that it is Wembley.

Nice... I hope you're right on your prediction.

i just love this tweet from u2log..:lmao:

:lol:
I'm heading out for a quick grocery store trip. Don't know why, but I want me some brownies! :hmm: :D

Anyone here remember the Barbie Bandits? The bank robbers from Atlanta? That's where I'm going! That Kroger.

Oh yes, it can be! Anything with codeine/hydrocodone. Makes me happy, but won't let me actually sleep. Don't really care that you can't sleep, though!

We call hydrocodone "I don't care pills" in my house. It doesn't actually kill pain or make anything better, but you're so freakin' mellowed out and relaxed that you don't care. :lol:

Yeah, at the moment, I would update my prediction to drop ES and include NYD... yay. No DM, no YBR, no ES.

We call hydrocodone "I don't care pills" in my house. It doesn't actually kill pain or make anything better, but you're so freakin' mellowed out and relaxed that you don't care. :lol:

Which is why I refused to take the stuff when I had my wisdom teeth taken out.

They (u2) should just have someone yelling through the mic : "This is our treat for those who are in line already. Not like we're gonna play it at tonight's show." :wink:

:lol:

I'd think they'd want to rehearse a song more than once before they put it in the setlist. And maybe they just don't like how it sounds when they rehearse it or something. But it is a bit of a tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom