Las Vegas setlist party 10/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw that. :lol:

Hi MoodyJ:)

Hello, hello:wave:

Party Time!!

:hyper:

Hello, hello!!! :wave:

I'm back from dinner and smuggled some brownies out of Fresh Choice in my handbag, so I can enjoy them during the setlist PARTY!!!

Quickly gotta catch up and then I'm ready!!!

Brownies :love:

Hey guys, I just got in from a play at school I was watching. :wave:

Hey digi. :wave:

caught up now *back to eating my chilli.

The Killers are on tour right now if I'm not mistaken right? That would rule out any chance of another Brandon Flowers duet

I'm confused. Las Vegas is in Nevada, right? And Nevada is on Mountain Time, with Daylight Saving Time (unlike Arizona), right? Which would mean that it is 9:21pm there, right? And shows usually start at 9:00pm, right?

We had the water guy walking through the front of the GA queue right before they let us in in Foxboro. We told him to move if he wanted to live.

I'm confused. Las Vegas is in Nevada, right? And Nevada is on Mountain Time, with Daylight Saving Time (unlike Arizona), right? Which would mean that it is 9:21pm there, right? And shows usually start at 9:00pm, right?

No, Vegas is Pacific Daylight Time not Mountain.

timezone.gif

My younger brother deals poker at Caesar's Palace all I know is he told me he is three hours behind me:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom