July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I mention how much I enjoy that Edge's hand seems to be too big to fit all the fingers on the hand hold part of the phone, btw? :shifty:

Um, so, Montreal! Woo! Canadian stuff! On topic! Mooses and mounties, oh my!

Ooooh, Edge in that uniform... :hmm:

He won't make it past me!:wink:

In other Montreal news, the Habs are kicking some ass!:hyper:

:giggle:

Got to love this thread! After the crappy week I had, you guys put a smile on my face! Thank you! And keep up the good work!!! :cute:

MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL MONTREAL

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

There, how's that??

Oh dear God I love you K! I needed that laugh today!:lol::lol:

I still can't over how amazing the Elevation shows in Montreal were. I cannot wait for the Montreal crowd again. I have seen U2 in a lot of major markets in North America and even went to the Hawaii show, but Montreal is by far the loudest and best crowd ever! And they are far more successful in Canada than the US

Good to hear! Add plebans to the mix and, well, it will be EPIC!!!!!!:shifty::wink::drool::ohmy:

I can't wait to meet you too U2Mama...:hyper:

Can't wait to meet everyone either. :hyper: And see all my girls again. :drool::love:

And see Our Precious Irishman in his leather. :shifty::drool::combust:

2010-360DegreesTour-2010-08-16-HorsensPhotosbyMatthiasMuehlbradt-2010-08-16_21-24-31_P1270366-1.jpg

Eyepatches optional. :shifty:

pirate.gif

Great friends, great music and lots of laughter. :heart:

Love ya girlie!:heart::heart::heart: Nice choice of pic!:shifty:

My reasons for being excited about Montreal have totally changed over the last few months!

:shifty:
Montreal is a very fun city. And today I found out that yet another one of my friends willl be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom