July 8th and 9th-Hippodrome-Montreal-Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristen and I will arrive at supper time on the 6th. I WANT CODES!!!!!:shifty:

I think we're getting in earlier in the day. We could just meet up with everyone for dinner or something.

I think I might fly into Montreal from Chicago. It's a long way by land and I'd like to get there when most everyone else is getting there.

:hyper:

You're gonna fly?? :shocked:

Kristen and I will arrive at supper time on the 6th. I WANT CODES!!!!!:shifty:

I'm packing my mullet wig and Nickelback t-shirt to wear on the train so I'm not confused with you U2 fans.

:D

:lol:

That would work. We all are at the same hotel too! :shifty:

I'm sure we'll all be in each other's rooms all the time. We'll all probably hang out in one room and then just use our separate rooms for sleeping :wink:

You're gonna fly?? :shocked:

Well of course I'd rather not, but if I don't, then I'd be travelling probably by train all alone and paying about the same and not getting there till sometime on the 7th and missing some of the fun. So I'll probably suck it up and fly, so I can spend as much time with everyone as possible :D

It's a pretty short flight, right?

I think I might fly into Montreal from Chicago. It's a long way by land and I'd like to get there when most everyone else is getting there.

Yay!!!!!
Most of the US airlines take you back to the East Coast and then you have to connect to go to Montreal. I'd rather just take Porter and go directly.

Well with Porter there is a layover in Toronto. But still easier than flying east.
American was pretty low compared to other flights too. I'd rather wait though.

Porter is cheaper. :yes:

I see where you got that American price. I'm holding out for a promo code with Porter to make it cheaper than $190.

I also book my VIA ticket to go Toronto. I booked train number 57.

TRAINFROMTOCLASSACCOM.57
INFO
MONTRÉAL
Sun. Jul 10, 2011
Departure:10:00

TORONTO
Sun. Jul 10, 2011
Arrival:15:47Economy - special fareNo seat assignment service.
Baggage: Two pieces of carry-on only, not exceeding 23 kg (50 lb.) each, nor 66 x 46 x 23 cm (26 x 18 x 9 in.). Checked baggage service is offered.

Remarks: Wi-Fi Internet available on board

...and the doors of the car being frozen shut! :madwife:

At least I know that you can truly sympathize! We will need a free drink or 2 on the fabulous Porter Air!!!:wink:

:lol: Holy shit, suddenly there are shitloads of flights added for me. Now I can go directly to New York or Washington and from there to Montreal and back from Toronto. That's quite a change!

It's still below 1000 euros. It's a lot, but it's doable for me as I've 8 months left to save. I'm going to work extra shifts the next month, get extra hours on friday, and probably will do most december saturdays as well, plus boxing day(is a holiday here so pays double, since it's a sunday this year I get paid triple!). So that should get me enough to buy my flight early january. :) Hope they don't go up that much till then.

The one with layovers in Paris(Charles De Gaulle, aka Beautiful Day airport) seem to have decent times, as do the ones in New York or Washington.

...and the doors of the car being frozen shut! :madwife:

At least I know that you can truly sympathize! We will need a free drink or 2 on the fabulous Porter Air!!!:wink:

Oh yes, we can truely vent to each other because we're both in the same boat :wink:

We'll be drunk before we get there :lol:

I can just imagine how hyper we're gonna be at the airport that morning before leaving Thunder Bay :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom