Johannesburg Setlist Party 13-02

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't be surprised if they played it tonight and played Kite at the 2nd show
I'd be okay with this. Granted, I'd prefer if IALW wasn't in the set at all, but rotating it would at least be a start.
EDIT: WHO IS THE SONOFABITCH WHO JUST TROLOLOED US ON THE 1000MIKES FEED

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, YOU DO NOT JOKE ABOUT ZOOROPA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HUNDREDS OF HEART ATTACKS

Also...how do we still HAVE a 1000Mikes feed? I thought they were going to start charging soon.

does this pic mean the Springbok Nude Girls are done?

scaled.php

:hyper:

:scream:

:rockon:

Tonight's set?

Return of the Stingray Guitar
...30 second pause
Wild Honey
BD
Elevation
IALW
Boots
Mag
TUF
North Star
Mercy
Crazy Tonite
Vertigo
COBL
SBS
Scarlet
Walk On
One
Streets
HMTM
WOWY
MOS

I'd be okay with this. Granted, I'd prefer if IALW wasn't in the set at all, but rotating it would at least be a start.
EDIT: WHO IS THE SONOFABITCH WHO JUST TROLOLOED US ON THE 1000MIKES FEED

SERIOUSLY, DUDE, YOU DO NOT JOKE ABOUT ZOOROPA UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HUNDREDS OF HEART ATTACKS

Also...how do we still HAVE a 1000Mikes feed? I thought they were going to start charging soon.

That would be me. There is a free version that limits the sound quality and amount of people who can listen at one time

Mikes feed is impossible, they don't have a connection in SA

Tonight's set?

Return of the Stingray Guitar
...30 second pause
Wild Honey
BD
Elevation
IALW
Boots
Mag
TUF
North Star
Mercy
Crazy Tonite
Vertigo
COBL
SBS
Scarlet
Walk On
One
Streets
HMTM
WOWY
MOS
The one song that would be a lamer follow-up to Stingray. Nice. :lol:

(For the record, I like Wild Honey, but it would not work in that setlist spot.)

BlaBlaBlog The BlaBla Blog
#u2360sa U2 merch FAIL!! Can only find 2 merch stands, total chaos, ppl q-ing since before opener, stock outs, still looong q's.

Sounds like the merch, food, toilet stuff is all one big mess. :( Shame.

But, seriously, I just hope they play Kite at one of the SA concerts. Such a good song, and it hasn't been played yet on 360...

...Seriously? Sounds like this show has some problems, organization-wise. :huh:
yep, did you see the article from a few days ago where they were wondering if there would even be power for this concert?

It should be no great surprise that they ran out of beer, t-shirts, toilet paper, and running water for some of the bathrooms.

Back
Top Bottom