Istanbul Setlist party II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm, is that the person people thought MOTD would be dedicated to?

Thats what I thought too that MOTD would be dedicated to her but my guess is wrong. For you who dont know, Fehmi Tusun is mentioned on U2's "Pop" and one of those who disappeared in 1995 in Turkey.

They were, ofcourse. Because the Elevation tour SUPPORTED ATYCLB.

They are NOT supporting ANY album in special right now. So I don't see the guy's point in complaining...

Hmm, I'd say they're supporting NLOTH still but I wouldn't argue it all that strongly. But they really have gotten away from properly playing their new albums on the last 2 tours. Actually I take that back, it's been generally 7 new songs the past 2 tours, just like Elevation. My memory's fading, too many bootlegs maybe?

I don't know, I've just really gotten over complaining about the setlists. They've never been Pearl Jam and never will be; at this point they are who they are, when they do play the occasional new song or rarity it's a nice surprise.

I really don't see a problem with complaining about the setlist in this thread when the actual complaint thread constantly has users coming in to mock people for "bitching" and telling them why they shouldn't. It's pretty hypocritical.
So because the defenders ruin the bitching thread the bitchers have to ruin our party thread while none of us actually are ruining the bitching thread? :huh: That is quite hypocritical to blame people who didn't do a thing. If you have a problem with the bitching thread being attacked by defenders(heh, irony), then you should report those posts to a mod. Not retaliate.

Really? This is the first I've heard of that...
Well, since this is sort of unparalleled in U2 history (hell, even Lovetown had Rattle and Hum), maybe this means we'll get an album soon? Please? :pray:

Check the latest rolling stone interview. And yes, Bono said album possibly before 2011 US leg. But that's Bono. Bono lies.

Hmm, I'd say they're supporting NLOTH still but I wouldn't argue it all that strongly. But they really have gotten away from properly playing their new albums on the last 2 tours. Actually I take that back, it's been generally 7 new songs the past 2 tours, just like Elevation. My memory's fading, too many bootlegs maybe?

I don't know, I've just really gotten over complaining about the setlists. They've never been Pearl Jam and never will be; at this point they are who they are, when they do play the occasional new song or rarity it's a nice surprise.

Edge clearly said himself that they are not supporting anything right now. So I take that as they're not supporting NLOTH.... thus drupped so many songs.

atu2 Seeing tweets that Turkish folk singer Zulfu Livaneli is on stage with Bono. ???
1 minute ago via TweetDeck
Reply Retweet .
u2gigs No MLK. Motd and a Turkish one with guest star. #u2 #u2360 #u2360istanbul
1 minute ago via Twitter for iPhone from here

WTH chaos

MOTD?

U2log Sorry... Mothers of the Disaopeared that was. Elderly Turkish joins U2 on stage. Sings along, then sings a Turkish song.. Whole audience

6th September 2010 Ataturk stadium Istanbul, Turkey

Tonight’s setlist:

Intro/ Space oddity

1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
9. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Discotheque (snippet) / John I’m Only Dancing (Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
17. MLK
18. Walk On / You’ll Never Walk Alone
19. Mothers Of The Dissapeared

U2log

Sorry... Mothers of the Disaopeared that was. Elderly Turkish joins U2 on stage. Sings along, then sings a Turkish song.. Whole audience

YOU GUYS!!! QUIT BICKERING! THEY DID MOTD!!
And then some Turkish song with a guest.

157757610-f10604a6bff9aba35fdfe8d397324458.4c854f48-full.jpg

u2gigs
No MLK. Motd and a Turkish one with guest star. #u2 #u2360 #u2360istanbul

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!?!? :ohmy:
:huh:
Guess I was wrong. Wonder if they'll do something else special for the encore?

Check the latest rolling stone interview. And yes, Bono said album possibly before 2011 US leg. But that's Bono. Bono lies.
Ah, thank you. Also, I'm still bitter at Bono for lying about NLOTH being 12 tracks long.

There we go, fixed.

6th September 2010 Ataturk stadium Istanbul, Turkey

Tonight’s setlist:

Intro/ Space oddity

1. Return of The Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / My Sweet Lord (Snippet)
3. New Year’s Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until The End Of The World
10. Pride(In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City Of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight (Remix) / Discotheque (snippet) / John I’m Only Dancing (Snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Get Up Stand Up (Snippet)
17. Mothers Of The Dissapeared with Turkish singer Zulfu Livaneli
18. Walk On / You’ll Never Walk Alone

Setlist - 2010-09-06

1. Return of the Stingray Guitar
2. Beautiful Day / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
3. New Year's Day
4. Get On Your Boots
5. Magnificent
6. Mysterious Ways
7. Elevation
8. Until the End of the World
10. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
11. In A Little While
12. Miss Sarajevo
13. City of Blinding Lights
14. Vertigo
15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discotheque (snippet) / John I'm Only Dancing (snippet)
16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
17. Mothers of the Disappeared / (Turkish Song)
18. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

Edge clearly said himself that they are not supporting anything right now. So I take that as they're not supporting NLOTH.... thus drupped so many songs.

Well since it's Edge...if it was Bono then of course take it with copious grains of salt. B just talks...

MOTD :love: I hope somebody's taped it.

Back
Top Bottom