Istanbul Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! First one that's worth it (for me} and of course, we have the day off!

:wave: Hey stranger! Nice to see you here. :hug: How ya doing?

Hola Nic, Purple, Romi... everybody.

Jeeeeeffffffff.........:hug:

Oh and hello everyone....I was just so excited, I forgot about the formalities. :wink:

"If your heart is full, well baby let me bleed it......." :love:

Wish I didn't have to miss this show too. Damn real life getting in the way. :angry: :lol: Can't believe they rehearsed Mercy and MOTD. Wow! Very exciting stuff. :D

:wave: Hey stranger! Nice to see you here. :hug: How ya doing?

Jeeeeeffffffff.........:hug:

Oh and hello everyone....I was just so excited, I forgot about the formalities. :wink:

"If your heart is full, well baby let me bleed it......." :love:

"You love me... too much..." :heart::heart::heart:

Hope they really play "mercy". That will be the video EVERYONE posts to fb today. Hahahaha... Cuz if it ain't on fb, it didn't happen. :lol:

Finally caught up! :shocked: :hyper: I'll take a cup of that coffee Laura. Hello everyone. EVERY ONE!!!

4.gif

And welcome back dougal - hope you are feeling better!! :hug:

I was hoping tea would tide me over today, but I might need to make a Starbucks run for this one.

:panic:

Finally caught up! :shocked: :hyper: I'll take a cup of that coffee Laura. Hello everyone. EVERY ONE!!!

4.gif

And welcome back dougal - hope you are feeling better!! :hug:

:hyper: Lila . . . howdy chickadee

Hey Diana! How's the ankle doing?

oh this :)

and big fat :grouphug: to all my funky friends :sexywink: :lol:

< off to throw self in shower, fetch decent attire and settle in for show time in what, just under an hour right? :panic:

back soon :kiss:

Hi everybody!!!! :hyper::hyper:
So glad today is a holiday in the States!! Hello to my fellow statesiders! What a great day to join the setlist party..and it's a holiday for us!! DOUBLE SCORE! So sweet! It's grey and rainy here today also, perfect day to be inside and not feel guilty about it!

Also, I have visited Istanbul as well so this makes it even more fun, plus I think the boys are staying at the same hotel I stayed in while there!

This is exciting!! Rain and U2 = F BOMBS all over blue crack! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom