Istanbul Setlist Party # 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary dedicated Run and Shut Your Eyes to U2's crew in Foxboro last year as well.

question:

have there been live feeds for many of the 2010 shows?

question:

I don't know how to define "many," but I believe there's been at least one feed for most of the shows so far. Someone can correct me if "most" isn't right.

question:

There have been feeds for many, but not all. Sometimes u2tour will only play interesting songs.

Most of them have been on 1000mikes, but when EBW premiered, there was a qik video of it within minutes (actually, of a good chunk of the gig)

Not sure what I'm seeing on the feed site - is SP done? Am I reading it right that it will start again when U2 comes on?

question:

Yes, most European shows were visited by the team of U2tour.de. They did almost all shows except I think Russia. :hmm: Not continuous all the time but they at least told us the good stuff.

I will. He is my hero.

:lol: I just tweeted him the exact same thing. Will thank him again after the show by email I think. He's given us so much videos, pics, now feed. He rules my world. :heart:

thanks for the answers everybody!

good to know there's been something for most of these shows

:hyper::hyper:
AND WTF...MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYY:drool::drool:

Just join the party, hello all!!:wave:

Seeing how everyone appreciates him, I'm trying to come up with a way to thank Matt for all he's done. But I can't think of anything!

Not sure what I'm seeing on the feed site - is SP done? Am I reading it right that it will start again when U2 comes on?

Who knows. Perhaps it was a test to check if the connection was stable. If so I reckon he'll tweet when he goes back online. And if it happens my bets are on Mercy.

Oh by the way: let's make a little bet out of this.

I am betting that we'll see mercy tonight, and it will be after I still Haven't Found and before In A Little Yawn, at spot 10 in the setlist.

:hmm:

From U2 Logs twitter:
Rocco just sang a verse of Chasing Cars. Lots of U2 crew on stage lying down for Snow Patrol

Gary bursts out laughing

more from U2logs:
Rocco pushed Gary away from mic :)

All crew on stage clapping along now. Its awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom