Houston Set List Party - 14 Oct 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, haha! now i owe my daughter an apology for the "vagina grab" comment. shit. i hope my wife isn't reading this....

thanks for the compliment. :wave:

I'm driving back to my hotel from Reliant Stadium now. I'll post a full report tomorrow, but the gig was absolutely incredible. I can't believe we got YBR. :heart:

oh, haha! now i owe my daughter an apology for the "vagina grab" comment. shit. i hope my wife isn't reading this....

thanks for the compliment. :wave:

Ha, I figured you would regret that comment! :lol:

I'm driving back to my hotel from Reliant Stadium now. I'll post a full report tomorrow, but the gig was absolutely incredible. I can't believe we got YBR. :heart:

Congrats! Glad you had a great time!

I think this was a near perfect setlist. I wish it was 24 songs by adding Unknown Caller and replacing Stuck with Stay and I'm set. If I can't get Bad, I'm not complaining when Until the End of the World is in.
I really hope this (Houston) is what I get in Vancouver. :up: Please.

Not to mention, thematically, this show is now watertight. They even now have the final encore tied into Major Tom. It's incredible.

Major Tom has been around a while, no?

It was there in Paris at least...

oh no wait... that was at the beginning... it was Rocket Man at the end... wakey wakey me haha

Major Tom has been around a while, no?

It was there in Paris at least...

oh no wait... that was at the beginning... it was Rocket Man at the end... wakey wakey me haha

What did they change? How is it tied into the final encore?

The Zooropa baby says lines from Major Tom during the new video that opens the last encore.

I can't believe people are shocked they played YBR in Houston. Nasa is there and they have been chatting with the ISS. I was almost counting on YBR being played last night.

I just noticed Edge started too early on the Streets videos I watched. So he finished his little intro and then just kept strumming the 4/4 beginning part until the band caught up :lol:

Maybe he was too lost in the music :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom