Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. It's not very big and pretty open so it'll be easy to see and hear everything even from the outside. :lol:

horsens_arena1.jpg

How quick can we all get there? have our setlist party in the Car park :lol: :hmm:

Can't forget these! :love:

brownies.jpg

I made some real ones Friday night for Kelly & I... we nommed happily for quite some time on them. :drool: I just remembered, though - I bought a 2nd box of brownie mix that's still in my pantry. :hmm: Break away from the set list party to make brownies or wait until the show is over?? :gah: Decisions!! :wink:

How quick can we all get there? have our setlist party in the Car park :lol: :hmm:

:lol:

I don't live that far away, so I could probably get there in a few hours if I wanted to. Too bad the show's already about to start. :doh:

:lol:

I don't live that far away, so I could probably get there in a few hours if I wanted to. Too bad the show's already about to start. :doh:

Seriously? If I knew the stadium was like that I would have gone to see what I could see :drool: :lol:

It's ironic that there are more people at the setlist parties during the workday week than are here now on the weekend :giggle:

If you signed up for the One campaign you should have it. Or maybe I only got it because I signed up 4 times now. :angel: I just wanted the new wristband they handed out in the GA line in Germany. Was still wearing the one I got last year. These are so much better than the rubber bands that kept falling off!

I still have my ORIGINAL bracelet from Vertigo Pittsburgh. Been wearing this thing non-stop since 2005.

I hope they have new ones for next year's NA shows. I wouldn't mind having another. (Gave my one from Tampa to the hubby as his broke.)

I still have my ORIGINAL bracelet from Vertigo Pittsburgh. Been wearing this thing non-stop since 2005.

I hope they have new ones for next year's NA shows. I wouldn't mind having another. (Gave my one from Tampa to the hubby as his broke.)

I have the original as well, sent by a lovely interferencer, with the interdented letters. It's sadly enough too big for my wrist, I wore it for about a year and it kept falling off. Then I got a smaller one with the letters on top, but it gave me the itches. :grumpy:
Last year in Dublin I got the new fabric one with the blue bubbles, that one was brilliant. Now I also have the new black one. :D So if you see pics from FF or Hannover with a left arm in it that has both the grey and black one bands, high chance that's me. :wink: I'm already in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom