Horsens Setlist Party Thread I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Hi, all. Enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon. Myself, Mr. Blu & our puppies laying about the couch, with some preseason (American) football on TV & a setlist party about to start up. :happysigh: :)

I wasn't at the party the last two shows, but now it's time again! I brought some Swedish cookies for today's show. Feel free to taste one, they're more delicious than they look! :hug::heart:

ballerina_enskild_kaka_medium_59244832.jpg

:wave: Hey everyone! Can't wait to see how tonight goes down. All this beer talk is seriously making me want to hit the beer store, and then kick back for this setlist party. Is there a more perfect Sunday afternoon? :drool:

will we get something different tonight maybe trying to throw your arms around the world?

American football. *happy sigh* I love when football is starting up again. It's practically a religion in my family. ;)

:up: My mother never cared for football, but growing up, my dad, my brother & myself always watched games together. *daddy & his little girl bonding FTW* :cute: Lucky for me, Mr. Blu loves the game as much as I do - thus, we've been watching preseason games all weekend & are all geared up for the season. :cheer:

will we get something different tonight maybe trying to throw your arms around the world?

it could happen, the opinion today here is it will be a layup today with interesting developments for horsens 2.

SQUEE. I just got an email from Bono! :love:

Dear ME:D,

Thanks for coming out and spending the night with us in beautiful Frankfurt, and for signing up to ONE.

ONE is a big idea – bigger than you, bigger than me. It’s the idea that we can achieve more together than we ever could alone.

In the fight against extreme poverty and injustice, we’ve made huge progress….but we need your voice if we are ever going to finish the job. The petition you signed is the first step on our journey—the first of many I hope you’ll take. The next step is to recruit at least three of your friends to join in.

Follow this link to get them to sign up too:

http://www.one.org/international/u2/thanks/?city=Frankfurt&id=1874-971360-nA9qtIx&t=2
This is our moment.

Bono

:up: My mother never cared for football, but growing up, my dad, my brother & myself always watched games together. *daddy & his little girl bonding FTW* :cute: Lucky for me, Mr. Blu loves the game as much as I do - thus, we've been watching preseason games all weekend & are all geared up for the season. :cheer:

I loved my daddy/daughter bonding over American Football. I love that sport.

Anyways, have fun all! I'm off to Santa Monica for shopping and the beach! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom