Helsinki I Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Edge89

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Useful links and information:
Information from original post by hcbiggs2002

U2 concerts timetable
At 16:00 the outer gates will be opened and at which time there will be a security check
At 17:00 the gates to the Olympic Stadium will be opened
Approximately at 19.15 Razorlight will come on stage
At about 20.45 it's U2
At 23:00 concert ends at the latest
Helsinki Time Zone Conversions set to showtime: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...month=8&year=2010&hour=20&min=45&sec=0&p1=101
Live updates via Twitter - u2gigs (u2gigs) on Twitter (?)
Twitpic updates - http://twitpic.com/search#q=#u2360helsinki&type=recent&page=1
LIVE Audio feed - ?

Setlist, Helsinki I August 2010:
TBA

Is it too early to start a thread now?

I'm not sure about any audio or twitter sources but perhaps that could be added later on by a mod? This is my first proper setlist party in here after all, not to mention the first setlist party thread to be started by myself.

My source in Helsinki says that there has been a soundcheck. I don't know in what exact order though.

Helsinki afternoon Soundcheck August 20th 2010:
City Of Blinding Lights (intro)
Mysterious Ways
Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me

--
Additional info according to U2gigs:
---
Discothèque (Verse guitar riff only, part of I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight U2 360° Live Remix)
North Star
Glastonbury
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights

So based on the time zone in Helsinki the show should start at around 1:15CT. Hopefully there will be a source for this show!!

Please note that there is no report that Discothèque was played in full - just the guitar riff (ie, part of Crazy Tonight).

I'm hoping I'll be able to keep setlists updated here tonight... the parties today and tomorrow will probably be the last ones I can attend this year (school starts for me on Monday).

Here's hoping for Ultraviolet tonight... *fingers crossed*

It's been a really long time - I was actually thinking about it earlier this week. I think I'll throw it in and crank it up today.

Cori, I heard it today on the way to work (I have a 1 hr commute) and it was amazing. Sounds stupid, but listening to it THAT way...brought back feelings that I have forgotten about. strange.

*puts it on again*

Back
Top Bottom