Gotham Cityburg 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink:.

definitely weird reporting from u2gigs though. normally they just tell us what was played. but this time, he's being all secretive.

man I really hope this mystery song is something good and it gets played tonight......otherwise we're going to be "subjected" to yet another dull & static setlist by these washed up irish clowns :shifty:

Last nights set list was rather weird, not the set itself, but playing Desire ect on the first night, normally the first night contains AOH and stuff like that, so not sure what were in for tonight.

Hi everyone i just pray 1000Mikes works again tonite like yesterday:)

i just wish we knew more about this "mystery song". is it something that the band is working on for Songs Of Ascent, and have no intention of playing it live?

By the tone of that tweet, I would assume the rehearsed song is ES or DM.

EDIT: Re-reading the tweet, it sounds different than that. NVM. Although I still hope for DM/ES.

Hello, hello! :wave:

Or maybe the song is : "She's a mystery to me", but now the whole song, not just a snippet.

u2gigs is twittering that Snow Patrol are on stage.

And here's a picture of The Claw from Edge's twitter :

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

hmm....you could be on to something there. i didn't interpret the "Different from the song we heard yesterday" part that way. i guess it all depends on what he was referring to. was he referring to the mystery song he heard during yesterday's soundchecks or "She's a mystery to me" from last night's show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom