Gotham Cityburg 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel the same Purplereign:sad:, i think we got spoiled yesterday

we sure did . . . even my kids were happy for me yesterday :cute:

think we all need one of these

cheers

vodka_large.jpg

the yellow ones are vodka freeeeeeeeee :D

i should have just watched chopped instead of DVRing it

-dan

I might have to miss some of today's party. I was given the " I think you have a serious problem being hooked up to the laptop everyday at this time of day. Don't you think you getting a little to old for this?" speech!:angry:

I'll guess i will have to take one of each should make me feel better:) thanks Purplereign:up:

I might have to miss some of today's party. I was given the " I think you have a serious problem being hooked up to the laptop everyday at this time of day. Don't you think you getting a little to old for this?" speech!:angry:

who gave you that speech? a parent or significant other?

-dan

How old are you? Who gave you that speech? And the most important point, that person must not be a U2 fan, correct?

Boo! for party poopers!

:angry: I just got the exact same thing this very moment. Only it came with a 'get a life!' :angry: :madspit:

:lmao:

There must be something horribly wrong with me since no one gives me that look :huh: People woul say oh yeah she is in a U2 stuff, normal :crack:

That's why not having a spouse rocks. And if the kid/s start, just tell them to stfu. :wink:

(although my kid's a fan too, so she'd never say that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom