Gotham Cityburg 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to see the 1st night setlist being so much superior to the second one. Electrical Storm is nice, but Mysterious Ways, Until the End of the World and The Unforgettable Fire are songs (along with Ultra Violet) that I'm most looking forward to.

Kicking out Unforgettable Fire and not replacing it with anything... :down:
Don't pull that shit in Zagreb, U2.

Really?? Over here it is THE thing atm. . . . best tan in a bottle and all. . . . ??? I guess i might just finish this bottle then?! :wink:

ohhh...i thought you meant sitting in a tanning bed and letting the cancer rays onto your skin. THAT'S bad for you.

i'm not sure about the bottle...for now, i say go for it!

-dan

If I'm here I'll happily take the setlist job back. Would be useful since I have first hand info with Matt skyping Ax anyway. Only show I'm not doing is August 6, as in my birthday. :wink:

Interesting to see the 1st night setlist being so much superior to the second one. Electrical Storm is nice, but Mysterious Ways, Until the End of the World and The Unforgettable Fire are songs (along with Ultra Violet) that I'm most looking forward to.

Kicking out Unforgettable Fire and not replacing it with anything... :down:
Don't pull that shit in Zagreb, U2.

You prefer songs that have been played on tours in the past and on multiple songs over a song that has just been premiered this tour played only three times now? :huh:

UF was replaced. It was replaced by ES. They just lacked one acoustic song tonight.

Thanks. I sometimes doesn't feel appreciated.

was lurking :evil: and realised I forgot my manners

THANKS LAURA :hug::hug::hug::hug:

you have done and awesome job :yes:

thankyou-sample.jpg

:wave: see you all in Denmark :)

I would do the setlist job happily, but I'm very rarely in attendance for whole setlist parties.

u2tour.de twittered : Thanks everybody. Good night. See ya next Monday. Home match for us: U2 at Gelsenkirchen. We will have live-broadcasts again. Stay tuned!

:up: & :wave:

I did it a few times, Laura, and I don't have nearly as much fun as I normally do.

:hug: Thanks for all your hardwork in the past.

Ok, now I've really got to go hahaha

I took care of it while you were away :hug:

Thanks. I sometimes doesn't feel appreciated.

I know how that can be Laura. Trust me, it really is appreciated :hug: And if you are here & can do it, great. If I'm here & can do it, I will. These weekday parties are a bit tough for me. And if Maddy is home, as she said I think she wouldn't mind doing it. I know after a while it seems like no one notices/cares. But some of us truly do :hug:

And as others have posted since I finished catching up, GaleonGirl and others will step up & handle duties as well.

I wish I could do it but weekdays is impossible...and weekends..sometimes I can't be here through the whole party...:doh:

You prefer songs that have been played on tours in the past and on multiple songs over a song that has just been premiered this tour played only three times now? :huh:

UF was replaced. It was replaced by ES. They just lacked one acoustic song tonight.

Well, I wasn't privileged to see 20 U2 shows, so it would be a first for me to see those couple of songs. Electrical Storm is a good song, I would be happy to see it, but The Unforgettable Fire, Mysterious Ways and Until the End of the World are in my top 20.

About what was replaced and what wasn't, depends on how you look at it. I see 22 songs instead of 23 and there is no Unforgettable Fire before City of Blinding Lights. Since those two are, besides being a bit sonically related, connected production-wise with the whole big screen thing.

I took care of it while you were away :hug:

I know how that can be Laura. Trust me, it really is appreciated :hug: And if you are here & can do it, great. If I'm here & can do it, I will. These weekday parties are a bit tough for me. And if Maddy is home, as she said I think she wouldn't mind doing it. I know after a while it seems like no one notices/cares. But some of us truly do :hug:

And as others have posted since I finished catching up, GaleonGirl and others will step up & handle duties as well.

Thanks Lila:hug: I can't do some of the ones coming up because of work.

Not been able to attend tonight, but quick question, did the screen extend at all today? also shame about UF, but it will be back.

To answer my own question yes it did lol, just seen the clip of ES on youtube, best performance of that so far IMO :up:

And I believe Dallas is playing a second guitar in here, and once again Bono is just waving his Gretsch around. But I'm not sure.

This sounds properly epic in spite of those things, though. Miles ahead of Milan and Barca.

Is it just me or did Edge play around with his guitar effects for UV? It sounds closer to how it did on the Explorer now.

That's a beautiful performance of Stay. :heart:

I don't know what acoustic guitar Edge is playing, but it really sounds amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom