Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bear in mind that if the Glastonbury mini site doesn't have the set on, you can view all the BBC channels live on BBC iPlayer - iPlayer Radio Home provided you are using expat shield or similar.

Confusingly enough U2 will be on BBC2 9:45 -10:30 pm, then switching over to BBC4 10.30-11.05pm and switching back to BBC2 at 11.05pm. (UK time)

This is to incorporate a daily news program called Newsnight which is a BBC2 tradition and almost never gets moved.

No-one messes with (Jeremy) Paxman! :wink:

I've got it muted while I broadcast so I don't know how the sound is but that video is great. on both channels.
Sound is good as well. Not HD by any means, but better than 99% of the livestreams we've put up with during setlist parties.

Yeah too bad the song never had that same intensity during the subsequent tours.

It didn't, but precisely the fact that Bullet had a different feel on every tour made it one of their best live songs.

It only started losing steam on the later legs of the Vertigo Tour.

"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 91 (55 members and 36 guests)"

And that's several hours before the show actually starts...yeah, this is going to be a setlist party for the ages. :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom