Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they save Streets to the end of the main set. And I really hope they close with 40. Really, really, really.

My top 3 wishes for this show:

1 - BAD :heart::heart::heart:
2 - ZooTV Style Opener
3 - Desire - full band, rockin' electric

Neil McCormick is cracking me up.

Huge crowd for Radiohead's secret gig. It'd be hilarious if it turned out to be Beady Eye. #glastonbury

OH: "Who's the secret band?" "Radiohead" "Oh great, when are they on?" "That's them playing now." #radiohead #s

Definition of a secret gig: Too many people to see anything & too far away for most of crowd to even hear anything. #radiohead #glasto

Got a Justin.tv video feed of BBC3 up. Great quality! I'm kinda listening, but trying to work at the same time. I'll obviously be giving it my full attention come U2 time. I'm gonna take a super late lunch break today. :)

According to the broadcaster (wmc_tv) on Justin.tv, U2 will be the only set to be transmitted live. :hyper: Hope he broadcasts it!

beers open, looking forward to this!!!
Do you think BB will make a cameo later???

Want to watch the concert tonight? It starts at 5pm eastern 1 Pacific

This is your best bet to watch the show with a nice picture and clear audio. You don't need anything special to watch it: Video feed 2 wmc_tv on Justin.tv

This is another feed although the video isn't as good Festival 2010 on Justin.tv

download expat sheild: Expat Shield to listen and view the audio and video at BBC iPlayer - iPlayer Radio Home

U2 are on BBC2 from 4:45 (easterN) to 5:30 then it switches to BBC4 from 5:30 to 6 then it's back to BBC 2 at 6

Performance highlights currently 3 channels to choose from: BBC Glastonbury Festival - 2011 - Home

BBC iPlayer - Listen live - BBC 6 Music

BBC - 6 Music - HD Sound

I switched to the JustinTv feed. :pray: Here's hoping everything is perfect for U2. *crosses fingers*

oh this to infinity and beyond!

my computer is just about grinding to a halt at the moment (have given up on the glasto homepage . . . it's actually worse using the expat shield thing :doh: ) :crack: . . . tooo much traffic . . . you'd think Glastonbury was a big deal or something :wink:

lurkers :drool: :lol:

Yeah my Glasto link is nothing but buffering. Kinda nervous about getting quality audio/video for U2 now. :crack:

I was just thinking that when I closed the link. Thought I would wait till closer to the concert but I'm afraid it's going to crash the site when it get down to time for U2. :|

On second thought -Hope springs eternal :loveshower:
There will be no problem with the video.
(it worked the other night):wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom