Glastonbury Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Bono dropping into the audience with the wheelmic. Security then mistakes him for a riot breaking out in the front of the crowd and tackle Bono to the ground. Adam then throws his bass guitar at the security guards and jumps down there, fists a-blazin'.

Edge and Larry just laugh and keep on playing.

I LOVE THIS. :lol::lol:
(Would make it my siggy if I could.)

So, before we killed the crack, I was posting a couple tweets from Neil McCormick.

neil_mccormick Neil McCormick
Masses gathering at Park stage for Radioheads not very secret gig. What they don't know is they're planning to play whole of new album.

And he jokes.

neil_mccormick Neil McCormick
Expect a mass exodus to Morrissey about half way through. #glastonbury #radiohead

450-f5-to-reload-forever-alone.png

Want to watch the concert tonight? It starts at 5pm eastern 1 Pacific

download expat sheild: Expat Shield to listen and view the audio and video at BBC iPlayer - iPlayer Radio Home

You can also play with your proxy settings if you don't feel comfortable downloading expat shield, although expat sheild is the best way to go.. Just don't download their addons.

How to change your proxy in firefox:
How to change proxy in FireFox ~ How To Do...

video of the steps: YouTube - ‪how to change your proxy setting in firefox‬‏

This site has a list of proxy servers although they will slow down your connection because they are routed through the UK, so use a different webbrowser like IE/Chrome/Safari to surf the web.

This one worked for me 217.196.235.18 and 80 is your port.

Can view these from the US/ROW without expat sheild/proxy
VIdeo feed 1 http://www.justin.tv/fest2010#/w/1380586992

Video feed 2 wmc_tv on Justin.tv

Performance highlights currently 3 channels to choose from BBC Glastonbury Festival - 2011 - Home

BBC iPlayer - Listen live - BBC 6 Music

BBC - 6 Music - HD Sound

My internet crashed before Interference went down. :lol: Using another wireless network now.

Not a huge fan of Radiohead, to be honest. :reject:

Awesome that Radiohead is playing TKOL. Can't wait to hear what Bloom, Codex, and Separator sound like live. :drool:

Greetings all, been lurking on and off this afternoon.

Anybody else discovering new music via this? I've rather enjoyed Two Door Cinema Club and am leaning toward liking the Wombats as well... not so much Little Dragon, though.

:hyper:

I really hope they open with EBTTRT. I know Streets is more likely, but EBTTRT would just be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom