Glasgow Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
keep posting Bono in a purple shirt an this is going to turn into the PLEBA/setlist party thread,:D:applaud:

Yes we are Sdunn:) 11/19/05 was a very special nite indeed:) so you are going to Atlanta this time as well?

Yep! Can't wait! Like Iris mentioned last time, not too sure about what the sound will be like in the Dome. Doesn't really matter, though. It'll be great no matter what. (I'm easy to please when it comes to U2!)

Did someone say purple Bono

m_18a4edfa61c9758ebe6cbc6e83acb623.jpg

m_cdaad4afb4367ec98feda4b8521f2691.jpg

236-1.jpg

:combust: :applaud:

I just finished lunch and came in looking for some brownies.

we're in the middle of a little purplefest here :drool: . . . brownies will be here soon :)

Can't forget the One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People Eater!!! :lol:

Flying_Purple_People_Eater_by_Sklavenbrause.png
:cute:

Yep! Can't wait! Like Iris mentioned last time, not too sure about what the sound will be like in the Dome. Doesn't really matter, though. It'll be great no matter what. (I'm easy to please when it comes to U2!)

yes i have heard the sound might not be good there either, but like you say its U2 and i am easy to please on that score too,lol, my friends and i were going to try to get Raleigh tickets instead of Atlanta tickets becasue of it being closer to home but we were afraid to wait didnt want atlanta to sell out and we didnt know for sure there was even going to be show in raliegh at the time, i have never been in a hugh stadium before, so this will be a lots of firsts for me, i just hope i dont get run over in the ensueing rush to the stage,lol

ring a ding ding . . . we have a winner

pretty purple star for you

stars-desi-glitters-122.gif

:hug:

ps - that was my avi for a while. . . till I fell in love with discombobulated emo bono :laugh:

:lol: I definitely prefer your avatar now! :lol:

Thanks for the star :hug:

and I will admit, Prince had a pretty darn amazing purple guitar in that picture, but he was wearing blue. :angry:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom