Gelsenkirchen Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoah, I downloaded a ripped version of 'Kingdom Of Your Love' today, the studio version from the video and playing it gets me all excited for a non-existant concert for me! :lol:

Hey y'all, infinitygirl cannae stay for the setlist party tonight so I'll post occasional updates to my new Twitter account from inside the gig if any of you wanna check that periodically. The link should be in my signature below ...

Cathal

Hi Everyone!!!! As Cathal said, I won't be around tonight, I'm going to the 'After Party' from today's Race Meeting as my mates band is playing. Cathal is kindly gonna let me know any surprises or niceties that appear tho (thanks Cathal! :sexywink:) and i will check for the setlist when i get in, sometime in the early hours!!! :D

Enjoy the show!!!

(PS I had to sign up to twitter too, damn The Edge!! :wink:)

well that's good that Snow Patrol actually played one of their better songs. the only song i like from their newest album is Lifeboat. i hope they start playing that.

icon_beachball.gif

:wave: Howdy Doody Lovelies :D

:shifty: . . . shouldn't really be here but who can resist the pull of all you lovely set listers . . . oh and the chance that Mike baby might come to the party and give us a full set :cute:

be doing the old inny outy thing today :giggle:

I brought the German Chocolate Brownies :D

exps1946_CW1440C33A.jpg

and the beer

suppenkuche-boots.jpg

Cheers:wave:

EDIT . . . I see BonosLilPal beat me to the brownie post :hug: . . . they look goooooooooooooddddddd :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom