Foxboro 2 Set List Party 9/21/09!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from gillette I will be posting pics on my Twitter, alison0313, as long as my iPhone battery lasts

Hope your baby is alright, Seth :hug:
Maddy, my baby is 15. You may know her as BonosLil'Pal94 :cute:

I see my Quoting Skills are intact:huh:

Thanks Lila my wife who is an Orthopedic Nurse & is w/ Ba Ba right now @ Children's Medical Center Dayton Ohio said it looks like it is only "sprained" she was going up for a spike & landed wrong on her ankle:sad:

I hope she will be ok by 10/1 or I may have to be front row w/ Ba Ba in the handicap section :hug:

Whose gonna ride your wild horses? - Mobypicture - Whose gonna ride your wild horses?
about 2 hours ago from Mobypicture

RT @U2log: Soundchecking Beautiful Day. Bono is saying he likes the transition.
about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

RT @atu2comSherry: your blue room full band

RT @atu2comSherry: listening to bono and edge anmd larry and adam check magnificent

RT @davidguarino: U2 just arrived at Foxboro, drove up players

RT @dreamoutloud: Incredible 1st night! Bono was in rare form! So happy! Crowd was amazing! My 43rd (approx) U2 and one of the absolute best
about 19 hours ago from Tweetie

43rd:drool:

Seth, you are owning this party!

I think YBR is a lock, looks like it will be in rotation for every second night (hoepfully)

Yes, I think we'll get YBR tonight.

Laura lined up at some ungodly hour I'm guessing, and was #17 in line I believe.

I can do most of the setlist if needed. I have House recording at 8:00, so timing should be about right :)

Rose is in the red zone tonight, so I'm pretty sure she won't be broadcasting tonight. No word if atU2 is doing it - I hope they are.

Snow Patrol has been on stage for 5-10 minutes now.
http://twitpic.com/imz5u
:)

MVDress give us a full report:ohmy:

Will a cutie pie:cute: on crutches get she & I front row handicap section for 10/1 & 10/3:reject:

You guys wanna know the funny thing I bought a parking pass from TM for 10/1 Virginia they mistakenly sent me a GOLD Parking Pass w/ a Handicap Logo on it so I called TM Guy said "No problem it will work...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom