Foxboro 2 Set List Party 9/21/09!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! :wave:

It has been an adventurous day here in Atlanta. We tried to leave the house twice and both times had to return home due to flooded streets. My poor daughter finally got home from high school after driving around for about an hour trying to get through the flooded streets and traffic. Now they have canceled classes for tomorrow. I am not leaving the house again!

Seth, hope your baby gets better quickly! :hug:

That is bad! Thankfully the streets around me are not flooded.

:wave: Hi GarciaRicky and :wave: to ^

Seth - I think a sprain will take more than 10 days to heal, unfortunately. Maddy had a slight fracture to a finger earlier this year, and that was a total of 4-8 weeks.

:hug:

Those in Georgia - send the rain to S.California (just not in late October, kthxbai!)

^ she might be a bit better in 10 days, it depends on the severity. If it is a bad sprain, then she could have trouble walking properly for up to 5 weeks.

Hi Seth, Lila, Kristen, Allison, Velvet, Shamrock, Digitize!!! :wave:

Dolphins RULE!!! :sexywink:
:wave:

Is that Math or Spanish:ohmy:

Kidding:doh:
:lol:

Hey all! :wave:

It has been an adventurous day here in Atlanta. We tried to leave the house twice and both times had to return home due to flooded streets. My poor daughter finally got home from high school after driving around for about an hour trying to get through the flooded streets and traffic. Now they have canceled classes for tomorrow. I am not leaving the house again!

Seth, hope your baby gets better quickly! :hug:
:wave: Stay safe and dry!

I heard on the news it was bad in georgia with the weather, but i didnt realize how bad it was till i saw some streets torn up from the rushing waters, and heard some folks had drowned:)

Iris- I think every little creek around here was flooding. At one point we were sitting at the front of our subdivision and couldn't even get down our street. Stupid school district for not cancel ling school this morning. My son got out early, but even around 1:30 the buses were having some trouble getting around. We are over in the 12+ inches part of the county, very close to the Paulding county line.

Iris- I think every little creek around here was flooding. At one point we were sitting at the front of our subdivision and couldn't even get down our street. Stupid school district for not cancel ling school this morning. My son got out early, but even around 1:30 the buses were having some trouble getting around. We are over in the 12+ inches part of the county, very close to the Paulding county line.

ah you are in a bad area. Stay put! I am sorry you have had to deal with the floods.

I heard on the news it was bad in georgia with the weather, but i didnt realize how bad it was till i saw some streets torn up from the rushing waters, and heard some folks had drowned:)

I think the death toll is at 6 right now, including a toddler who drowned when his trailer was washed away. :sad: It is stunning how powerful fast moving water is. Doesn't have to be that deep, either. I am staying put until all this rain is over.

RT @atu2comSherry: u2 crew joined snow patrol on stage to clap and sing during "shut your eyes" and presented singer w/ white feathered boa
9 minutes ago from Tweetie

I think the death toll is at 6 right now, including a toddler who drowned when his trailer was washed away. :sad: It is stunning how powerful fast moving water is. Doesn't have to be that deep, either. I am staying put until all this rain is over.

:sad: That is so sad! Definitely don't go anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom