Foxboro 1, Setlist Party 9/20/09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: trinx

Well, I think Snow Patrol (or whoever is opening) would be on between 7:00-7:30. I don't know for sure. 90-120 minutes from now is when the opener will take the stage...

Ok, I'll be back @ 2 AM here. :D

Here's sth for our future guests:

beers_of%20the%20World.jpg

Save me some. :D

See ya later! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

And here's to Laura who's there in person :hug:

I'm in with bonoishot!!!!! The mad dash in was just as bad as everyone said. Almost lost my shoe. But it was worth it!!!! We're on the outer rail, right-center Adam's side, perfect view of the stage!!!!

:wave: Hello hello I'm back from a place called Toronoto!!!:hyper:
Had a fabulous time!!! :) U2 was awesome and I am so happy!!! :D:applaud::applaud:

Whew. Finally free to do a setlist party for this leg. I've been scrambling to get ahold of Tampa tickets. The people we were supposed to go with flaked out, leaving us without tickets, and GA for that show is up to practically $200 a ticket on some sites.

Luckily for us (thank Adam), ticketmaster opened up some upper level seats behind the claw, on both Edge's and Adam's respective sides. We nabbed a pair of tickets for $30 each plus fees, courtesy of a quick trip to the mall and our local FYE. Gonna be up in the nosebleeds, but hey, at least we're not missing out. Now, if I can just get lucky and meet the lovely Mr. Clayton either before or after the show...:love::love::love:

GA for that show is up to practically $200 a ticket on some sites.

Luckily for us (thank Adam), ticketmaster opened up some upper level seats behind the claw, on both Edge's and Adam's respective sides. We nabbed a pair of tickets for $30 each plus fees, courtesy of a quick trip to the mall and our local FYE. Gonna be up in the nosebleeds, but hey, at least we're not missing out. Now, if I can just get lucky and meet the lovely Mr. Clayton either before or after the show...:love::love::love:

CK:wave: We had Upper Level Section 353 Row 8 for Night Dos ChiCLAWgo:drool: directly behind the stage it was FANTASTIC

I did notice earlier today on Ebay & StubHub Tickets for 9/20 dropping like an anvil from The Top Of The Claw:up:

Yay! Liz (Bonogirl777) is at this show. :hyper: I hope it rocks everyone's socks! :happy:

Her first one ever right:ohmy:

It will be the first time for my son Matthew Seth who turns 15 on 10/1 & Sarah Ba Ba Beth:hug: who turns 13 this Friday !

They will be w/ me for 10/1 & 10/3:applaud:

CK:wave: We had Upper Level Section 353 Row 8 for Night Dos ChiCLAWgo:drool: directly behind the stage it was FANTASTIC

I did notice earlier today on Ebay & StubHub Tickets for 9/20 dropping like an anvil from The Top Of The Claw:up:

The hubby and I are in 319, row K (11 rows back), and we're hoping for a fantastic view. I'm a little miffed about not having GA, but at least I'm going. And hey, there's always next year, right? ;)

If you want to see our view, click here.
U2 Tampa [10/9/2009] Tickets at StubHub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom