Edmonton Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: What's up, peeps??? Finally made it home... what a long night this has been. Not sure if I'll make it for the whole show since I have to be at work tomorrow, but I'm going to hang on as long as I can. :hyper:

:wave:

How's everyone doing? Really happy today because it's 4 weeks till the Miami show, and today was my last day of sophomore year. Gonna be another great show in the daylight tonight.

They didn't play I Will Follow. They played Out of Control in it's place and What's Going On is a shitty cover.. Staring at the Sun was played instead of Please.

I am looking at the set list on 2 sites....i think you may be talking about the show on 10/24 and not 10/27 which is the show that my video is from. thats ok I am not here to argue about a showfrom 10 years ago. They wre the most emotional shows i ever went to. We do agree though , I hated the marvin gay cover also.

Electrical Storm :sad: One of my favorite songs. I wished they had played it more on 360. as to the preshow stream, What show was that performance of electrical storm from?

I am looking at the set list on 2 sites....i think you may be talking about the show on 10/24 and not 10/27 which is the show that my video is from. thats ok I am not here to argue about a showfrom 10 years ago. They wre the most emotional shows i ever went to. We do agree though , I hated the marvin gay cover also.

Yeah the 10/24 was the post 9/11 show. I wasn't at 10/27 so I don't know. I just remember being disappointed in the 10/24 show. Basically same set with less songs.

Agreed!!! I was at Popmart...my first u2 show... Amazing. Wait, do you live in Cols/Ohio? I do! :love:

I'm up near Youngstown. About an hour or so away from Cleveland.
Hubby went to PopMart in Columbus. We both went to Vertigo when they played Pittsburgh (I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with the boy then, lol!). And we saw 360 in Tampa bc we lived in FL for a few years. Now we're planning on MI and Pittsburgh.

how the hell do i download this :lol: U2 - Faith In The Future

Just looks like the guy is listing his bootleg for trade.. get it from here U2 start.com | Shows | 2005-05-28 Boston, Massachusetts - Fleet Center

Steved, where abouts do you live in jersey? My brother lives in Aberdeen.

That's south of me. I'm up in Passaic County

co-signed

and this is looks to be one lame ass setlist party. i don't even think a good stream can save it

TITS can save it

Edgefest is having network problems and might not be able to stream. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom