East Lansing Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anu

Editor
Staff member
There ain't no place I'd rather be, baby won't you
Hello all,

I am starting this early just to offer up my personal Twitter as a source for preshow narration, setlist, and commentary. I know y'all also usually have other sources, audio feeds, and the like but feel free to add mine to the list and have a great show. Peace, Andy

@teacheronradio

twitter.com/teacheronradio

Awesome - thanks, Andy! Hopefully the band aren't too exhausted after Glasto.

Awesome - thanks, Andy! Hopefully the band aren't too exhausted after Glasto.

I hope so too - I think they'll be much more comfortable tonight since they're back in the comfort zone, with a chance of jet-lag. :wink:

In that case, I'm wondering if they'll make any setlist changes tonight - should be interesting. First show in East Lansing in 30 years.

Thanks Andy! I'll be following you and ClaytonsKitten on Twitter as well. Looks like U2.com's official hashtag is #U2360EL

Dallas told some people that they were gonna change out a few songs tonight

:hmm: Hope they don't remove Zooropa. I think Hold Me, Thrill Me will be back tonight, maybe Out Of Control, Bad? The Fly stays? Other than that, I predict the normal, amazing 360 set. :drool:

MemphisMullen No soundcheck today per Rocco. Expect a late arrival for U2. #U2360EL

It looks like they need REST!

MemphisMullen No soundcheck today per Rocco. Expect a late arrival for U2. #U2360EL

Taking this with a pinch of salt, but it looks like they need REST!

Well I kinda think that, with Glastonbury out of the way, the setlist will be mostly on autopilot here on out, with only Montreal 2 having the potential for a surprise or two. Hope I am wrong though!

SamuelRid Fuck u2 and all the middle age people in east lansing. Go home.

:lol: Nothing you can do about it now, sir. :wink:

Didn't Edge say in an interview recently that they'd have no problem playing a different set list each night?

Hopefully by that he didn't actually mean, "Bono singing different snippets each night". Cause if they truly are able to play a different setlist each night they should switch things up throughout the rest of the tour.

TheEdge25 said:
Didn't Edge say in an interview recently that they'd have no problem playing a different set list each night?

Hopefully by that he didn't actually mean, "Bono singing different snippets each night". Cause if they truly are able to play a different setlist each night they should switch things up throughout the rest of the tour.

Willie has already claimed in his diary that the show will not change all that much

brooklynmike said:
Yeah but we got some new stuff after Willie said they're packing it in as far as new stuff.

I think he was just setting us up for more surprises, if only a few.

Maybe, but am looking at it from the point that we only got the new stuff because of glastonbury

Back
Top Bottom