East Lansing Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Stay next? :pray:

Loving this setlist order btw!!

Do you guys think this opening sequence will stay on for a bit longer?
They seem pretty confident in it, so...yeah, hopefully it'll stick around for the rest of the tour.

And by "the rest of the tour", I mean "at least until Chicago, or else I will be very angry (except I won't because I'll be so pumped to see U2 I wouldn't care if they opened with IALW)".

Larry must be so happy to see the audience so close to him. Funny to hear him say the audience so far away disappointed him at Glastonbury. Who knew.

ramblin rose said:
Larry must be so happy to see the audience so close to him. Funny to hear him say the audience so far away disappointed him at Glastonbury. Who knew.

Tiger on the outside, pussycat on the inside. ;)

trojanchick99 said:
I'm sad there isn't AIWIY. Glad I got that song twice.

Yeah, I was bummed that we got neither that nor HMTMKMKM in Baltimore. Awesome show nonetheless, so I shouldn't complain.

Spartan Stadium - East Lansing, MI - June 26, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

1) Even Better Than The Real Thing
2) The Fly
3) Mysterious Ways
4) Until The End Of The World
5) I Will Follow
6) Get On Your Boots
7) I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
8) Stay (Faraway, So Close!)

I love Stay. Prefer it over Stuck by alot, but Stuck doesn't work in a setting like 360, to be honest and in my opinion. :wink:

So I hope this set (so far) stays for Miami...wishful thinking.

i guess i'm going to have to spend the rest of this tour crossing my fingers they don't play ooc or bad. never been so happy to hear iwf than tonight.

I love Stay. Prefer it over Stuck by alot, but Stuck doesn't work in a setting like 360, to be honest and in my opinion. :wink:.

Unless it's full band riiiiiggghhht? :D I agree though that the acoustic version does not work so well but it's much better than Stuck. And Stay is, after-all, my personal all time favorite song by any artist ever. So I do hope I get to see it, even acoustic. :)

Back
Top Bottom