East Lansing Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
First time ever that The Fly and Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me are in a set together. :drool:

THE EDGE BLEW ME A KISS TONIGHT

I need to consult with my crew to see at which song it was after, I think it was Streets. He saw my flag and my hat. I am DYING. I can now DIE.

I really can now DIE. It was so awesome - people around me knew I was a big Edge spaz and they all cheered when he did it... LOL! Then he smiled at me and I just about DIED. Nothing will EVER compare to that moment!!!! EVER EVER EVER!

Sorry about not getting a feed out tonight, it kept disconnecting and the spot I had was unreal - right in front of The Edge for every single song he played on the main stage. Not joking. Today was complete and utter MAGIC in every way...

:up: :up: :up:

Amish peeps - here it is...

360-EL-28-XL.jpg

I need to consult with my crew to see at which song it was after, I think it was Streets. He saw my flag and my hat. I am DYING. I can now DIE.

I really can now DIE. It was so awesome - people around me knew I was a big Edge spaz and they all cheered when he did it... LOL! Then he smiled at me and I just about DIED. Nothing will EVER compare to that moment!!!! EVER EVER EVER!

Sorry about not getting a feed out tonight, it kept disconnecting and the spot I had was unreal - right in front of The Edge for every single song he played on the main stage. Not joking. Today was complete and utter MAGIC in every way...

That is so amazing!!!! You see, nothing compares to front rail!:love:

That's so cool!! Congrats!!!!:hyper::hyper::applaud:

What did your sign say? Just curious!!

:applaud::applaud::applaud: :hyper::hyper::hyper:
YAY!! So happy for you!!!!

The Fly is great as always, but I can hardly believe that it seems that almost everybody in that video doesn't care it all....

Back
Top Bottom