East Lansing Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah at this point I wouldn't expect any new songs except maybe an acoustic version of something like NLOTH or AOH (which I'm surprised didn't happen in Glastonbury).

Maybe a shuffle of the set list would be more reasonable.

I'm betting the Fly stays in, which I'm pumped for in Jersey.

BTW, how the hell did Edge decide it didn't stand the test of time Greatest hits- wise?

Stuck in a Moment, Staring at the Sun, Numb and The First Time beat it out? :doh:

So did they end up letting women bring their purses in? Wasn't this the venue that had a list of crazy-ass rules about what you could and couldn't do/bring?

Willie has already claimed in his diary that the show will not change all that much

Yeah, but I thought his last entry was pretty interesting.

Glastonbury is the last major curve-ball but after that there’s still a full month to go - and everybody knows that the last month of a long tour is the time when things start to get really interesting.

That is the most ridiculous piece of bullshit I've ever heard.
images

Latest text from the bro: "Just saw some amish people in the upper levels!"

LMFAO, what??

So...3 days till my first ever U2 show. What a teaser this is. :wink: Getting hyped up by listening to U2radio.com as well.

Is EdgeFest streaming tonight's show? (she streamed part of the crew soundcheck, so depending on the network I guess it's a maybe)

TBVickroy Florence from Florence & The Machine has some set of pipes on her. #U2360

EdgeFest Had to turn Twitter on for a bit to say that there are two Amish people in the upper deck rocking out to Florence. Shhh! #U2360EL

:doh: Second witness FTW.

Back
Top Bottom