Dublin 3 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, they can play Tomorrow too.

How did I forget that October actually secretly rocks?:drool::drool:

I'd pee my pants if he walked into my apartment.

"Dear God, don't sit there...there's cat fur all over that pillow!" I'd be so frantic over getting pet hair on his clothes, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the moment.

I would be the same way,lololol chels

I have been dying for them to play something, anything, from October. Deep down I knew that only Gloria would have chance, sigh, but it would be better than nothing. :)

:drool: I'll have a beer!

cerveja.jpg

i'm not a drinker but that pic is AWESOME

that bring's up the REAL question today...
will the curfew go to hell tonight?

at curfew time, they bust out with out of control and then play for another half an hour.

-dan

Hoping tonight marks the return of Electrical Storm! :pray:

YES.

"Dear God, don't sit there...there's cat fur all over that pillow!" I'd be so frantic over getting pet hair on his clothes, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the moment.

Omg, do you live at my house? :lol:

Sorry if this is old news but looks like they rehearsed ES, I Will Follow and DM. *crosses fingers*

I'd think for the THIRD nigh in the same city, they'd have to pull out some surprises.

Omg, do you live at my house? :lol:

Perhaps, I am pretty short, so you'd never notice me. :wink:

I have two cats, a dog and a rabbit, so you can say I have an abundance of pet hair. I worry when people come over so I end up assaulting them with a lint roller before they leave. I'd be fussing so bad over Bono's black clothes that I'd be lint rolling him the entire time.

Hi folks! :)

Don't care what else they play, just bring ES back. :pray:

Hey everybody! :wave: I'm in for the whole night.

I'm pretty excited for tonight after reading the U2gigs tweet

The end of the world says...

HI!
:wave:

I hope they won't drop UC, UF or UV, the U's :drool:

Howdy kids :wave:

:wave: :hyper: . . .its gonna be fun

:lol: pst . . . get a vaccuum cleaner :wink:

Perhaps, I am pretty short, so you'd never notice me. :wink:

I have two cats, a dog and a rabbit, so you can say I have an abundance of pet hair. I worry when people come over so I end up assaulting them with a lint roller before they leave. I'd be fussing so bad over Bono's black clothes that I'd be lint rolling him the entire time.

I hear you. I have seven a very normal amount of cats.

:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom